Thread: New hero - Ashe

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Still seems lazy...

No Ocean hero? Ya know? Use Nets, and shit? Would be neat...
    Maybe soon.

Also i like her enough as it gives more of a face to Mccree past story and the gang in general.

Though, is it wrong that i'm more interested in the Omnic girl at the end more than Ashe? i really want another supp hero (My aim sucks so i can foresee that i will use Ashe as much as Mccree -i don't-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    Well, I suppose if you already have a character named Ash it'd be ok. Otherwise what's the point?
    I was actually referring to games like R6S and LoL and there was this other one I honestly cant remember the name.

Iam instantly in love. Interesting arc, badass character. And imho - the best hero highlight so far. The sync with music was amazing. Kudos to the crew who produced it.

Quote Originally Posted by t1saif View Post
    Amazing, just Beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Maybe soon.

Also i like her enough as it gives more of a face to Mccree past story and the gang in general.

Though, is it wrong that i'm more interested in the Omnic girl at the end more than Ashe? i really want another supp hero (My aim sucks so i can foresee that i will use Ashe as much as Mccree -i don't-)
    I'm 100% looking forward to Echo's release so I can have another support to play with. They were good to me in the last year with the introduction of Moira and Brigitte, but it's still a very sparse role. With Echo's design there's so much potential for fun new mechanics all of the other supports couldn't do.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    Same, but that Omnic reveal at the end was a nice misdirect, though only for a few moments lol
    Yeah getting him as well, even if only as an ult, was a surprise.

Nice to have an actual shooting hero in a shooter.

only good thing about the game are the cinematics lol

This will be a nice addition to the rule 34 collection. How many people fantasised about a female mccree I wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Yeah getting him as well, even if only as an ult, was a surprise.
    I was actually referring to Echo, the Omnic that McCree lets out of the payload. The cinematic came out before Ashe was confirmed as hero 29 so I assumed it would be Ashe until the last few moments, where McCree talked about Echo being needed instead of him.

It's likely we'll be getting Echo too some time down the road.

I was actually referring to Echo, the Omnic that McCree lets out of the payload. The cinematic came out before Ashe was confirmed as hero 29 so I assumed it would be Ashe until the last few moments, where McCree talked about Echo being needed instead of him.

Yeah that is definitely happening. Echo looks cool too, fits the aesthetic of the game very well.

Her gameplay looks pretty fun. Design is a bit meh but she certainly won't be boring to play.
    Gonna guess Echo is going to be the 30th hero.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Yeah, Jeff said we would be getting Echo at some point just that we needed more time to explore the character.

Betting when she/he comes out they'll be a support. I could see maybe tank with holographic barriers or something, but support seems more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    Came to say this lol. Rule34 makers are gonna have a field day with her.
    give minutes after echo and Ashe were revealed there was NEW high quality r34 already. We've seen Echo's design before but this was clearly based on the trailer appearance

She looks pretty fun. Looking forward to playing her.

Blizzard adds a new dps.
    Also, Blizzard: "wE hAvE tOo MaNy DpS cHaRaCtErS"
    There is a saying: "don't fix what isn't broken". Blizzard does NOT follow this saying. To them its "if it isn't broken fix it until it is"

I was honestly hoping the omnic at the end was the new hero...

But she seems like a solid addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    Rip McHanzo
    That's not how it works.

10+ Year Old Account
    They made up a character just ensure everyone McCree was absolutely 'not-gay'.

Can't have case of the gayness ruining his macho image after all