Page 1 of 28
... LastLast

Blizzard REMOVED Zandalari Warlocks.

So Blizzard recently updated their website to "no Zandalari warlocks"
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ba...s/allied-races

I don't understand why.
    Edit Signature.

Deleted
    I absolutely hate it. All the work to get exalted with Zandalari empire and getting all ready to race change my lock but we just get the rug pulled from under our feet. I was only interested in Locks and Druids but mainly Locks because I main one.

they removed warlock and added paladin, i think its a fair trade

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    It really isn't, both paladins and Warlocks exist in their society unlike monks, yet here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    They should remove monks. No reason a pandaren would teach them that. Plenty of reasons Zandalari would study demon magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    They should remove monks. No reason a pandaren would teach them that. Plenty of reasons Zandalari would study demon magic.
    agree on that one aswell

Zandalari have no history of warlocks. They had Demonaics, which would be closer to Demon Hunters, because they consumed fel energies to fight demons. No warlocks. Get rekt, praise the light we have Zandalari Paladins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Exactly, thank you.

Gurubashi Warlocks from which the Darkspear descended literally came from the original Zandalari Warlocks, the Demonologists known as Demoniacs.

Quote Originally Posted by heenksa33 View Post
    http://puu.sh/BViqo/81f22806f8.png on frontpage MMO it says warlock?
    We've got ourselves a mystery lads.

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    Zandalari have no history of warlocks. They had Demonaics, which would be closer to Demon Hunters, because they consumed fel energies to fight demons. No warlocks. Get rekt, praise the light we have Zandalari Paladins.
    I took this pic 10 mins before I posted this topic, and thank god I did. I thought I'm imagining things.

https://gyazo.com/fafb52fd00308ce4b8ec9f8f5ecac405

So yeah they added paladins recently.
    Edit Signature.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    While I understand your pain, and agree 100% that warlocks should be available and have great lore to stand on, don't hat on the monks. I'm super happy that they can roll monks.
    I understand so, and since you enjoy the Monk class, I'm happy for you. I have to admit I let emotion carry me away because I highly believe people shouldn't literally ask blizzard to remove a class in order to add another, much like people demanded Warlocks or Rogues to be traded for Paladins.

I am glad some people are happy, but I wish everyone could be.

Mmo champion first page is saying they can be warlocks

Front page now not saying warlocks
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

just seen on whats next panel, they getting warlocks too, they can be all 10 non hero classes

Blizzcon panel just listed Warlock as class for Zandalari.
    I assume the website is wrong again.

They can be everything except DK and DH. Even DK you could make a case for. Maybe they add that in the future.

I love how when I was mad DK doesnt get a single allied race everyone told me it's alright and I should suck it up, and so I did. But now when their class doesn't get uncluded I see so much complain. Now people finally can understand that there is not logic in not letting "insert race" be "insert class".

10+ Year Old Account

I don't understand why everyone is getting Monks.