Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar Hao View Post
    I don't want to be OP, but those racials are way to fun and juicy. As a destro player, that mega heal cooldown is just way too awesome.
    But what you’re saying is still putting OP = fun.

The reason why you think those racials are “fun and juicy” is because they are OP

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    But what you’re saying is still putting OP = fun.

The reason why you think those racials are “fun and juicy” is because they are OP
    No, actually no, I just find them fun compared to other racials. Let's take for example Undead racials, I barely find useful underwater breathing, a random damage proc that barely damages/heals, an antifear trinket and a way to heal back a chunk of your life that requires standing nearby a humanoid corpse that can be canceled by taking damage. As a player that plays both pvp and pve, the only interesting one is the antifear trinket in pvp, and bearing in mind that Fears actually break by the flap of a nearby butterfly... But being interesting doesn't automatically mean OP, they are just OK.

My warlock is a goblin, none of his racials are OP, I'd say they are somewhat UP compared to other races, but the Rocket Jump is so freaking useful and has saved me so so so many times that I've never changed it to any other race that perform slightly better in both PvP and PvE scenarios.

And for a warlock I find the Zandalari troll racials really useful and fun in both scenarios, being able to glide back to the ground, or heal back in world of meleecraft (pvp) or an emergency heal for PvE to relief preassure for your healers... are really useful features, and the extra damage procs are random (and I guess they are tied to the role of the spec you're playing as) so you don't have control over them... Does the fact that I find them useful and fun actually mean OP? Nope.

On the other hand, for a warlock,

They removed Zandalari from Warlocks then gave them this as a racial...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    they removed them again?
    no, just a massive necro.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bridius View Post
    They removed Zandalari from Warlocks then gave them this as a racial...

wut?
    gave them what?
    you just showed a picture of a blood elf warlock in the dreadscar...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Lul rekt.

Multidotting with a stacking bleed proc. Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

- - - Updated - - -

wut?
    gave them what?
    Soul Harvest

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elestia View Post
    Lul rekt.

Multidotting with a stacking bleed proc. Hmm...
    it most likely is gunna be like a trinket proc, time based instead of target based, cause that would be insane.
    i would need to test it.

- - - Updated - - -

wut?
    gave them what?
    I'm assuming it's the animation visual that's the culprit
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I'm assuming it's the animation visual that's the culprit
    idk what racial uses that animation...

idk what racial uses that animation...
    Its a spell we used to have that gave us a huge boost in hp recovery.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Its a spell we used to have that gave us a huge boost in hp recovery.
    I know that, but how is soul harvest the same as regen?

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Easy solution add another alliance race/class combo to even it out. Why remove from Zandalari when you can add to both sides...
    Warlocks are getting too spoiled. It’s not healthy to get everything you ask for.

Warlocks are getting too spoiled. It’s not healthy to get everything you ask for.
    Man, think how spoiled these warriors are, they can be every race in the game!

Try to compare Warlock tier sets to Warrior tier sets.... it's like comparing Diamonds to Shit.

I know that, but how is soul harvest the same as regen?
    Both regen health I spose? I guess it could be refencing dark regen too as iirc it also used the same animation and gave max health over X seconds (and also increased healing received).
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CuchuCachu View Post
    no they werent Demon Hunters, they were spellcasters. Just as Zand Druids and Paladins have differing power sources (loa) the equivalent of Zand warlocks did too. So tired of this pedantry from people who arent well informed. It's more lore unfriendly to say Demoniacs didnt even really exist like Blizzard has now than to make them a Warlock equivalent (or to say Zand's can be Monks while we're at it)

Also the All-Seeing guy was an advisor to Rastakhan when he was a vanilla questgiver (where we learn about Demoniacs for our warlock gear). So no, he's not "just an exile"

I dont know why people defend even the most arbitrary Blizzard decisions.
    THIS.

At this point I've just given up trying to explain to people that Demoniacs aren't Demon Hunters. Only the Illidari are Demon Hunters. In their essence, Demon Hunters borrowed a lot of practices from Warlocks.

- - - Updated - - -

Try to compare Warlock tier sets to Warrior tier sets.... it's like comparing Diamonds to Shit.
    Aesthetics apart, Warlocks are one of the non hero classes with less races to pick from, not to mention Horde Allied Races only have Nightborne to choose from since they decided to pull Zandalari.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    HIR'EEK! GRANT ME WINGS!

Sadly that shall not be happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmhearted View Post
    This change is still pissing me off, I was realy looking forward to rocking a Zandalari warlock.
    I know....every time I think about it I get so angry. Such an unnecessary idiotic change. They're main argument is beyond flawed. Zandalar is full of evil magic, u mean to tell me that on a continent full of a variety of crazy spell casters, warlocks would have been the ones making least sense? When you have a zone full of Blood Trolls summoning Old God creations? Fucking really?

Shaking my head.....

Imagine a race in game that had no warrior class to their society. Hence..every race needs war as a class. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    I know....every time I think about it I get so angry. Such an unnecessary idiotic change. They're main argument is beyond flawed. Zandalar is full of evil magic, u mean to tell me that on a continent full of a variety of crazy spell casters, warlocks would have been the ones making least sense? When you have a zone full of Blood Trolls summoning Old God creations? Fucking really?

Shaking my head.....
    You just know some dev...is playing a zandalari lock right at this minute..thinking *poor players..they won't ever get this...muahahaha*
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Imagine a race in game that had no warrior class to their society. Hence..every race needs war as a class. :P
    Blood Elves had no Warriors for a few expansions. Then they got their Testosterone HRT and could suddenly use Rage.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything