Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Don Bluth approves!
    inderstoodthatreference.gif

Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    I dont understand why everything has to have glowing eyes for no reason. I just wish that even males had normal, non glowy eyes.
    The males have 'glowing' eyes because the concept art has them. But I agree, glowing eyes everywhere look tiresome. Tho the picture in your quoted post has the wrong kind of glow - worgen's one is an inner glow, not the one that spreads all around the eyes onto fur etc.

So, am i the only one who thinks Male Worgen Texture looks weird in some places?

Nose Texture looks streched. all the fur looks like a low-resolution texture, especially on the shoulders.

Check out the Tauren new model fur, its much more detailed. And checkout the face noses, they are much more polited.

i wonder if they are still working on the texture of these models.
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

Quote Originally Posted by DeuZWw View Post
    So, am i the only one who thinks Male Worgen Texture looks weird in some places?

Nose Texture looks streched. all the fur looks like a low-resolution texture, especially on the shoulders.

Check out the Tauren new model fur, its much more detailed. And checkout the face noses, they are much more polited.
    i wonder if they are still working on the texture of these models.
    You not the only one, I talked about it in quoted part (but in a little different key):
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkizon View Post
    --- Edit ---
    Also sabers looks dirty because of wool art, which isn't smoothly merge with each other forming a neatly homogeneous beautiful coating, but covered in pieces/clods of thick lines drawing. Friend was right, they'll never learn how to draw proper hair/fur/wool. If they really wanted to depict something, they could use barely perceptible thin lines, but these are just agglutinated fur pieces (by the way stag is more or less decent in this sense, but "GorillaBoss" isn't ).
    I don't like most "fur's art" on new models, it looks artificial/overdone/"toy-like". "Live" fur is almost solid pattern like "no-lines" texture (since they're tiny, relatively unnoticeable and are mainly connected not with structure of fur, but with its color range). Permanent "disheveled" fur often speaks about disease/untidiness of animal. Therefore, I think such picture is incorrect - too bright/thick/noticeable, like lined jacket weared inside out. Old one is perfect in this sense (sharp tiny lines).
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2019-04-23 at 07:06 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowater View Post
    Wait until you see all faces before you freak out.
    There is usually happy and angry faces etc.
    Just because the female worgen we saw was looking happy and cute like she just got a belly rub doesn't mean all the faces will be like that.
    Worgen don't have facial variation though, just different fur markings like pandaren, so this is more than likely the universal face everyone gets.
    "I was initially planning on being a casual fan but then I thought why not just let it consume my soul instead"

Deleted
    Seeing all these previews always make me wonder why is it ok to show male nipples but once it's female it becomes offensive

I am withholding judgement till we see in game models and options for Worgen if you look closely at the female work you'll see its just concept art rather than a full model, like the goblins. But this is a step in the right direction away from the bad model we currently have.
    The end is never really the end, its the start of something new...

I made some comparisons between the worgen to really see the differences between new and old. Man the old faces had no emotion at all!

The female worgen eyes still look bad. All I'm getting in the preview was "who shit on the carpet guilty look" from them.
    Horde always.

is there a reason worgen got those goofy looking teeth?
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    is there a reason worgen got those goofy looking teeth?
    Chomp function. They need some way to chomp on doggie snackoos

Worgen are still ugly mutts, updated models or not.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Worgen are improved but I'm not seeing the point of the goblin rework. They didn't even need one. Instead of looking better they just look slightly different.

I actually like the perma-snarl

Just hoping there are some meaner faces (either through texture or minor model adjustments) but still for me this was the best thing to come out of the panel last night

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Worgen are improved but I'm not seeing the point of the goblin rework. They didn't even need one. Instead of looking better they just look slightly different.
    Higher texture resolution, more polygons (so they don't have literal paddle feet and sharp talons), more facial bones for more fluid facial animations.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I haven't put together a comparison, but its clear as day that these new models have improved facial structure, which is pretty much all they really needed. The old models have no emotions in their faces beside their mouths. These new models have the same tech as the other newer models

Quote Originally Posted by SkyTides View Post
    I actually like the perma-snarl

Just hoping there are some meaner faces (either through texture or minor model adjustments) but still for me this was the best thing to come out of the panel last night
    I really hope they do add new faces to both worgen males and females. I really want an option for similar eyes to the worgen males ones on the females.

I'm hoping with their ability to properly rig the faces now that the Worgen faces will have some degree of resting expressions now like other races. I'd like a Worgen without the perma-snarl.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I really hope they do add new faces to both worgen males and females. I really want an option for similar eyes to the worgen males ones on the females.
    Yeah that would be cool, damn I can't wait for 8.2 ...so far away >.<

Quote Originally Posted by SkyTides View Post
    Yeah that would be cool, damn I can't wait for 8.2 ...so far away >.<
    Its actually 8.2.5, meaning still ways ahead sadly. We can hope they'll be done before that though!