Thumbs down Temple of Hotmogu

why is this bg still a thing? it's even worse than gilneas and the worst thing is I cant even put it on ignore list anymore.

please remove it or let us opt out again

Deleted
    I share the same feelings of hate for this BG.

I always blacklisted it.

I quite like it

Of course, sometimes when I have the orb, it feels like I instantly blow up, and when some enemy has it, they blow up me
    Or when you are getting owned because your team is incompetent and yet they still scream (caps lock in chat) to grab the orb and go in the middle... where the entire opposing team waits. When I point out that is completely futile, because you're feeding them points and accomplish nothing when you grab the orb and jump into the bloodbath where you die after 10 seconds, I get called a noob.

On my priest I have 192 battles and 124 victories
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

It used to be fun when it was released in MoP. Doesn't quite work for me with all the butchered classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    It used to be fun when it was released in MoP. Doesn't quite work for me with all the butchered classes.
    Very true! Back in MoP it was alright.

Still better than WSG as alliance, where horde can easily GY camp.

One of my favourite bgs. Much better than boring wsg or eye of the storm

I assume we are talking random bgs? Here its more or less a free for all, its rarely a close fight and will usually end in a large victory or loss as teams in my experience seem to give up very fast. Generally its not so bad and does not last very long.

In rated, its a lot more of a pain, it requires a lot of voice communication between players, players that have good spatial awareness and generally know what to do, the learning curve can be very steep, if a group does not respond quickly as a group its likely a loss. Its now the 2nd most difficult bg to organise, Seething being several times worse on reliance of communication and individual performance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Are you referring to the BG itself or the "Brawl" version with decreased resurrection times and the 25% haste buff?

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    Are you referring to the BG itself or the "Brawl" version with decreased resurrection times and the 25% haste buff?
    the bg. I hate it. on the other hand Im not forced to play the brawl.

Deleted
    the BG is dumb but at least its pretty quick paced and you don't have to suffer for 10/15 minutes when losing

15+ Year Old Account
    I like it! Much prefer it to Silvershard Mines and Deepwind Gorge.

I didn't like it initially, but I kind of enjoy it now. I'm usually happy when I see the load screen because it's not SSM or anything with minecats. At the random casual level, it's pretty quick to complete, objectives are basic, there is near-constant combat, and it's one of the easier battlegrounds to flip or come back in. I feel like there's fewer deserters in KoT, but I don't have statistics for that. There tends to be less bickering in chat than in most of the other battlegrounds (looking at you EotS).

I don't think I've played the brawl version though.

temple of kotmogu is alteast fast paced, and interesting

deepwind gorge on the otherhand, is a wannabe AB, and personally my least favorite next to Isle of Conquest