Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It is probably the best way to test their AI and I'm all for it. Honestly, I'd love if they released some technical papers about it too.

Its just for a brawl, hold your horses. Its not like they replace nornal pvp with it. Im looking forward to try this out as somethiing new.

It's a brawl. Their thing is to be "normal pvp, but with a twis". This time the twist is "but its not pvp".

If it feels anything like real random pvp, I'm okay with this as a joke thing every couple of month or so.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

They are just testing how stupid PVP players are..

Most PvP games have an AI mode.
    I think it's a good thing especially for new players to create a "no-pressure" mode where you can learn about objectives etc. without enabling the toxicity you'd meet in a random bg.

Quote Originally Posted by zox2 View Post
    It is probably the best way to test their AI and I'm all for it. Honestly, I'd love if they released some technical papers about it too.
    I get the feeling this is something they've been working on for a long time too. Blizzard have tried to create PvP-lite boss encounters since as far back as the 5 man Sunwell dungeon in TBC. There was also the Faction Champions in WotLK too, so it's not as if this is a new thing.

As for how they're going to use it in the future, who knows? But you don't go to the effort of making something like that unless you've got some plans to use it. Like you'd I'd love to read some papers about it too - It looks from the outside like it's had some very interesting itterations and improvements over the years.

I think those AI will be like Mythic version in pvp brawl, just so much hp and hit harder and annoying.

Question is, will we still lose to horde even if horde is ai?

easy conquest points that week

cant wait to face those backpedaling 200 IQ AI..

didnt they already do this with Faction Champions in ToC? Hell that was the most brutal raid boss ever lol.