Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    They've realized they MUST show us something else than Immortal, so they're scrambling to do so. At least I fucking hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    As long as it's mobile, it's not really more. It's just irrelevant.
    Not as a business choice (because mobile games generate an awful lot of revenue for very low effort) but i agree that D:I isn't simply tailored or eve made for the cword that comes to Blizzcon.

It's relevant as it will keep Blizzard a successful company; as a game, it will be a drop in the ocean given how many of these games are running on mobile.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I'm curious where you live that it would cost that much.

That said, if you're paying that much to go to a Diablo panel only on "theres a thing"... that's kind of you're own fault.
    Dude for fuck's sake lol. How much do you think it costs to travel across the world for a few days?

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I doubt anyone "Paids $1000s".
    I went in 2016. Flights and accommodation from Australia took it well over 1k.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    After her little SOOOOO MANY DIABLO PROJECTS video not sure why anyone would trust a word coming out of her mouth. She is just a grunt who was assigned to build hype to sell more virtual tickets. Based on what was actually announced she is either full of crap or just isn't trusted with any actual plans.
    Don't point at me if you are, I am on your side, and not Blizzard.

I made this thread at the time as informative, not in defense of Blizzard.

Couple days after this tweet/thread, I saw part of a Rhykker stream in one of his videos, where Dayntee/Nevalistis said something about Diablo 3 seasons, so it can't really be huge news anyway.
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-11-12 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post

Couple days after this tweet/thread, I saw part of a Rhykker stream in one of his videos, where Dayntee/Nevalistis said something about Diablo 3 seasons, so it can't really be huge news anyway.
    Yes, i think isaw that too in Rhykker's video, and Brandi said there's stuff coming for next D3 season. Unfortunately i don't believe to this, as season themes proved to be a useless flair to the same old stuff that's not going to be improved in any meaningful way.

Simply put, any effort put into D3 is going to be wasted. It's pretty clear that D:I was meant to be a filler between D3 and D4, but given how they messed up the announcement they're trying to use something else to fill this role so people will "have something to do" until D4 comes out.

Guess what, people have already something to do - playing other games.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    I went in 2016. Flights and accommodation from Australia took it well over 1k.
    Pff. Everyone knows the world is the US. Everything else is faked. By the chinese. Even China.

Normally I'm the optimist when it comes to things like this - but honestly I'm calling utter bullspit on the idea that there was a D4 announcement planned for Blizzcon. Why I say this is because the sheer level of marketing crass that went into D:I's "reveal" at Blizzcon and its promotion online afterwards. A big swath of custom mobile playsystems up and ready, with show-floor/opening ceremony camera pans, at the show floor - with a very long detailed description and footage of the gameplay, coupled with large levels of "announcement" promo images splashed across Blizzard's homepages and Battle.net the moment of its reveal.

And what wraps all this up is the mere idea that the employees of Blizz were shocked by the negative reception of D:I. It's almost as if they weren't expecting it to be well-recieved! (that's sarcasm, btw. :P)

If they indeed so-called "pulled" D4's announcement, than they wouldn't have been shocked at all by the crowd's non-reaction. Hell, the Old Blizz I know might've even prepped some jokes going in if they new it was going to be 'pulled'!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Pff. Everyone knows the world is the US. Everything else is faked. By the chinese. Even China.
    I read this quote...

I observe your avatar...

I gaze at your sig...

... A tear of empathy rolls down my eye and I say "I know what you mean, on all accounts - my friend. =*("

I offer a comforting embrace, knowing we will probably never ever ever revisit the world, lore or characters of Pandaria in any form ever again... =(

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Diablo3 2.6.4... buffing some sets by a couple 1xx-1xxx% (which amounts to like 2-4x )

Season 16 of Royal Ring of Grandeur.

Better then nothing but not really spectacular either....

At least the LoN buff from 100% to 500% could be somewhat fun (after a year of 2.6.1 at least)

Overall ,not impressed, but better then D:I .
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-11-20 at 07:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Diablo3 2.6.4... buffing some sets by a couple 1xx-1xxx% (which amounts to like 2-4x )

Season 16 of Royal Ring of Grandeur.

Better then nothing but not really spectacular either....

At least the LoN buff from 100% to 500% could be somewhat fun (after a year of 2.6.1 at least)

Overall ,not impressed, but better then D:I .
    Definitely agree there.
    Looking forward to the old no set sets.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphyron View Post
    Definitely agree there.
    Looking forward to the old no set sets.
    Some of those are great. You can get a hell of a lot of good Legendary traits from what you're wearing, plus the three from the cube. If you can stack enough Ancient items then you're getting close to some of those crazy set bonuses, but for all damage.

The only diablo i am interested in is on a PC.

As long as they are releasing it on a different platform i am absolutely not interested in.

And i highly doubt blizz has anything for PC diablo in the next 2 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Some of those are great. You can get a hell of a lot of good Legendary traits from what you're wearing, plus the three from the cube. If you can stack enough Ancient items then you're getting close to some of those crazy set bonuses, but for all damage.
    I had an old Thorns crusader No-Set set. That worked much better than regular thorns build, at least until regular was buffed to shit.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Very exciting season incoming, so much content.

Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    Very exciting season incoming, so much content.
    By “Content” do you mean it pronounced as “Kahn-Tent” or pronounced as “Kun-tent”? Because it makes more sense with the latter...

Deleted
    I'm not even a diablo fan and I fucking hope they announced diablo 4 (regardless of current state of the game) in the coming weeks. The sheer amount of confusion, happiness and anger would be a joy to watch.

Do people still seriously think there will be D4 announcement, my god, wake up lol.

It doesn't exist.

Deleted
    The thing is, are people really expecting a new Diablo 4 so soon after Diablo 3 was released to the switch?

If a new Diablo game is coming I don't expect a release for at least until 2022. And thats if they are not currently working on anything.

I hope I am wrong, but who knows.

I am super pumped for that animated series that was rumoured, if thats true

Quote Originally Posted by Wizard Sanctum View Post
    The thing is, are people really expecting a new Diablo 4 so soon after Diablo 3 was released to the switch?

If a new Diablo game is coming I don't expect a release for at least until 2022. And thats if they are not currently working on anything.

I hope I am wrong, but who knows.

I am super pumped for that animated series that was rumoured, if thats true
    The series was cancelled ages ago.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard Sanctum View Post
    And thats if they are not currently working on anything.
    If we are to take rumors in to consideration then it sounds like Diablo 4 went through development hell in its initial stages which substantially pushed back development and is likely why they had nothing to show even though they've lead in very early previews with concept art and build shots in the past especially with Diablo 2.

At the end of the day I have to assume that Diablo 4 is still more or less a twinkle in the developers' eyes since they didn't have anything to show for it and are still officially withholding any information about the title.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.