Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
  1. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    M+ are fine, players are horrible.

    And Blizzard is disconnected from the actual level of the community.

    They make M+ changes based on MDI rather than both fun, and the majority of the community,a pack shouldnt require 8 Interrupts/stuns to counter the first 10 seconds into the fight, which makes pugging non-fun and impossible.

    Also, if the group i joined because of boredom or to help, wipes at some point, why am i wasting 2 minutes running from the entrance because you have it setup like that for MDI? Shrine is an example.

    Luckily i have a few capable friends to do our weekly 10-12 without a hassle, but i will never ever bother to pug a M+ in BFA, the difficulty level compared to Legion ones is like 500% more, irrelevant for myself and the group i run with, but dear god, the horror if it was a pug.

    Legion had 1-2 packs per dungeon that were dangerous and you could counter solo with a mix of stuns/interrupts as a Tank, making me not care as much, obviously talking 15-20 keys at the end, generally +2-3 max of whatever the reward of the period is, i would never waste my life on pointless stuff where there is no reward, got stuff to do.

    BFA has 5-10 packs per dungeon that at least 2 more need to have a fucking clue in the party to clear without a hussle.

    Not possible with the certain level of community, you simply cant trust them to do the right thing even for a simple +5.

    And no way in hell i am gonna bother doing M+ on Wednesday to get a spot on the list to increase my "raider.io" in order to pug, i will just force my friends on Sunday/Monday
    This.
    I really love the trash mechanics and yes some are really dangerous on high keys but there are usually ways around it.
    Good use of cc and communication is key.
    It brings back the social part of mmo not like pugs where there barely is any communication.
    It would be really boring if you could just steamroll content without any communication.

  2. #182
    rewards should hit 370 at 15 and scale up beyond that, titan residuum from weekly chest shouldnt add such a miniscule amount more for higher keys.

    both would reward good players, and get more players pushing for higher keys.

    your lucky to find a dozen highish keys a day in dungeon finder at current. that should say something to poppa activision, err blizzard (and its not that people arent capable of doing them)

  3. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by klepp0906 View Post
    rewards should hit 370 at 15 and scale up beyond that, titan residuum from weekly chest shouldnt add such a miniscule amount more for higher keys.
    +15 should have been worth close to 385 in the first weeks after Uldir mythic opened. And probably still above 370 now, seeing how few people are capable of doing +15s nowadays.

    The only way to fix M+ loot system is to make it dynamic, give you loot depending on what % of players are capable of doing certain key levels. But that's probably too complicated for Blizzard so they went with the titanforfing system instead.

  4. #184
    IO is silly. I log on for my +10 but missed a few so I'm only 340 IO. Ive never lost on a trashpack, boss fight or overall damage in a run yet, always top2 on interupts and cc is done continuously. Minimal deaths too (lol dh blade dance immunity). I dont get accepted into any group i queue into. I only get invited to guild runs ans my own keys, hell i even beat our mythic raiders half the tine. I hate IO and how you "need" to have it to get into certain groups.

  5. #185
    Io for getting into a random m+ grp is like a CV for getting a job.

    You can be the best worker in the world, but pepole you dont know cant know that. So you create a tool that represent the fact that you have the experience for what is needed to complete the job at hand.

    If you dint have this tool, what would be the criteria of getting ppl in the grp that is capable of completing it? Ilvl, you can litterary have the best gear without doing stuff these days so thats not really relevant.
    -Crusander-

  6. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    IO is silly. I log on for my +10 but missed a few so I'm only 340 IO. Ive never lost on a trashpack, boss fight or overall damage in a run yet, always top2 on interupts and cc is done continuously. Minimal deaths too (lol dh blade dance immunity). I dont get accepted into any group i queue into. I only get invited to guild runs ans my own keys, hell i even beat our mythic raiders half the tine. I hate IO and how you "need" to have it to get into certain groups.
    Run your own keys, i got from trying to join other peoples keys to running +11s up to +13s with my own keys.
    Basically you add good players to friends list and ask them to join again maybe some will even ask you to join their keys.
    You don't need any IO to run your own keys and you can pick your own people.
    Before i tried to run my own keys i always got stuck between +9s and +10s and groups were often a dissapointment that all stopped when i started running my own groups.

  7. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by seasy View Post
    Run your own keys, i got from trying to join other peoples keys to running +11s up to +13s with my own keys.
    Basically you add good players to friends list and ask them to join again maybe some will even ask you to join their keys.
    You don't need any IO to run your own keys and you can pick your own people.
    Before i tried to run my own keys i always got stuck between +9s and +10s and groups were often a dissapointment that all stopped when i started running my own groups.
    I will try this!

  8. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    I will try this!
    yeah, don't stay there and spam the LFG for hours looking for keys, just use your own
    Sure, you'll often get bad people (skill level or toxicity) and fail the key even before the first boss, but it's still faster and easier than spending 2 hours looking for a group (and maybe failing the key)
    And as you add good people to your friendlist, it'll become even easier to push keys
    Shär - Runetotem (EU)

  9. #189
    they should try to have balance runs not only to balance the raid but to balance m+ somewhat. it is grossly imbalanced in higher keys. just giving say shroud or other stuff that is so impactful to other specs would broaden the acceptable comps hugely.
    - or introduce a shroud drum or something of that sort.
    Last edited by Deiae; 2019-01-08 at 11:34 PM.

  10. #190
    I would like to see some affixes fixed or even removed such as explosive, that shit ain't fun neither is sanguine specially with fortified i't like the trash has 100% more HP. I'd also appreciate if they implement M+ talents just like the pvp ones, the balance between classes is ridiculous right now, dps DH and rogues are good at everything while plate dpsers are absolute useless trash.

  11. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    I would like to see some affixes fixed or even removed such as explosive, that shit ain't fun neither is sanguine specially with fortified i't like the trash has 100% more HP. I'd also appreciate if they implement M+ talents just like the pvp ones, the balance between classes is ridiculous right now, dps DH and rogues are good at everything while plate dpsers are absolute useless trash.
    Idk man. In the rank 1 key, the fastest 22, there was a retribution paladin. And sanguin with tank with a little bit brain is a free affix.

  12. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by amaze123 View Post
    Idk man. In the rank 1 key, the fastest 22, there was a retribution paladin. And sanguin with tank with a little bit brain is a free affix.


    That key was Temple exploited, dosnt mean Jack shit

  13. #193
    1)remove all timers

    2)drasticaly reduce the number of dififculties

    and but this i dont mean reduce difficulty itself but we simply have way to many levels of mythic + , for me its annoying like hell - i would rather the difficulty curve between them be much steeper but if there would be much less of them - like leave every 3rd or 4th only - but together with removed timers they would offer real progress for people

    sadly it will never happen because blizzard is using mythic + solely for their failed idea of making wow e-sport so timer is a king in there destroying it all for like 90% of people who could be potentialy interested in mythic +

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadina View Post
    Io for getting into a random m+ grp is like a CV for getting a job.

    You can be the best worker in the world, but pepole you dont know cant know that. So you create a tool that represent the fact that you have the experience for what is needed to complete the job at hand.

    If you dint have this tool, what would be the criteria of getting ppl in the grp that is capable of completing it? Ilvl, you can litterary have the best gear without doing stuff these days so thats not really relevant.
    CV alone as a recruiting tool ? glad you dont work in HR because you have absolutely no clue -_-

  14. #194
    Dreadlord imunreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    772
    IMO, m+ should change the dungeon mechanics a bit more. Right now, even with the affexis, the dungeons feel the same as normal mythic. Why can’t we add new mechanics to boss fights too? I miss hard challenging dungeons. As it stands, dungeons are not challenging, the timer is!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •