10+ Year Old Account

Cross Realm Mythic Uldir, Pet Battle Bonus Event, Twilight Drake Island Invasions

[UPDATED] Diablo 4 Announcement Pulled from Blizzcon, Kotaku Writes

Mythic Uldir Cross Realm Raiding Now Available
    Starting today you can now raid Mythic Uldir cross server!

WoW Uldir Boss Strategies and Loot List

Ji'arak - Zuldazar Battle for Azeroth World Boss
    Ji'arak is the world boss this week! You can find the boss in the west side of Zuldazar.

LevelTypeSlotNameModel Viewer
    355BackBackWindswept Dinorider's Cape
     Modelviewer
    355ClothHeadMatriarch's Shadowveil
     Modelviewer
    355ClothHandsGloves of Enveloping Winds
     Modelviewer
    355LeatherWaistAvian Clutch Belt
     Modelviewer
    355LeatherLegsSavage Terrorwing Leggings
     Modelviewer
    355MailWaistHurricane Cinch
     Modelviewer
    355MailLegsWindshear Leggings
     Modelviewer
    355PlateChestStormcrash Chestguard
     Modelviewer
    355PlateFeetGalebreaker's Sabatons
     Modelviewer
    355PlateWristsTalonscored Azure Vambraces
     Modelviewer

Pet Battle Bonus Event
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Put your best battle pet teams to the test with this week’s event. To get in on the action, open your Pet Journal (Collections Shift+ P) and click the “Find Battle” button to be match up with an opponent with their own team of well-trained companions.

Look for the following all week long:

• Chronicler Shoopa in Zuldazar and in Boralus has a quest for you – The Very Best. Or, if you forget to pick it up there, you can start it within the Adventure Journal.
    • Quest requirement: Win 5 pet battles versus other players with a team of three level-25 pets.
    • Reward: One Ultimate Battle-Training Stone.
    • Passive bonus: All Pet Battle experience gains are increased by +200%

Every Week
    The Bonus Events system consists of a rotating schedule of different activities, currently scheduled to run each week beginning on Tuesdays. Each Bonus Event grants a passive bonus to a particular game activity and offers a once-per-event quest with a noteworthy reward for accomplishing a related goal. The in-game calendar can serve as your one-stop reference for the event schedule. The Adventure Guide also offers a direct link to active Bonus Events, allowing you to easily accept any associated quests.

Island Expeditions for the Week of November 6, 2018
    Twilight Dragon invasions are added to the invasion possibilities this week! The Island Expeditions for the week are:

• Molten Cay with Trolls
    • Skittering Hollow with Kobolds
    • Verdant Wilds with Druids

Call to Arms: Vol'dun
    This week's Call to Arms is Call to Arms: Vol'dun or Call to Arms: Vol'dun. Head to Vol'dun Valley with warmode enabled to kill 10 players of the opposing faction. This will reward you with conquest and 75 reputation for either 7th Legion or The Honorbound.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wee... another week no pirates.

Oh well maybe they'll pop up when we're at 8500 Azerite like they sometimes do

They enabled cross realm mythic before 100 alliance guilds got the achievement. Interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    New week, same boring shit. Hopefully 8.1 saves this game.

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    They enabled cross realm mythic before 100 alliance guilds got the achievement. Interesting
    Except they did get 100 yesterday.

Wowprogress doesn't track China outside of the first fee kills which are manually added.

Blizzard has their own leaderboards on their website that for some reason my phone isn't letting me paste the link.

Hope Kotaku isn't bullshitting about Diablo 4, if it's legit. They should've fucking kept it in.

Just give us a title is enough to save face and all the damage control. Now they gone and made it even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by DTJames View Post
    Hope Kotaku isn't bullshitting about Diablo 4, if it's legit. They should've fucking kept it in.

Just give us a title is enough to save face and all the damage control. Now they gone and made it even worse.
    Yeah, its strange for Kotaku to write this article, because they can lose a ton of credibility if they are bullshitting, and at the same time I have no idea why they'd pull an announcement like that, because they had to know they had to get a little backlash from the hardcore Diablo fans with this announcement...
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

Deleted
    Oh man.These Alliance kids are slow af with the mythic clear jesus!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlhero View Post
    Yeah, its strange for Kotaku to write this article, because they can lose a ton of credibility if they are bullshitting, and at the same time I have no idea why they'd pull an announcement like that, because they had to know they had to get a little backlash from the hardcore Diablo fans with this announcement...
    I mean,it's not like Kotaku is reliable is anyway nowadays

Deleted
    "You all act childish, this is just a game."

No, if we stand strong we can achive things.
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2018-11-06 at 09:54 PM.

Why is Ji'arak the only way to get the cape that completes the Plate Uldir set? A boss that is only up once every couple months and you have a very low chance to get something from, let alone the thing you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    No, if we stand strong we can achive things.
    Trying to correlate the stock price with happenings at Blizzcon? I can only lol at that...

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    Except they did get 100 yesterday.

Wowprogress doesn't track China outside of the first fee kills which are manually added.

Blizzard has their own leaderboards on their website that for some reason my phone isn't letting me paste the link.
    Well guild number 75 on the alliance list doesn't have credit for Mythic Uldir, Heck the GM or some of their most played toons don't have Mythic g'huun killed. I'm going to lean on the side of blizzard opening x-realm mythic due to time rather than on the goal they set forward.

Quote Originally Posted by ragethebeast View Post
    Well guild number 75 on the alliance list doesn't have credit for Mythic Uldir, Heck the GM or some of their most played toons don't have Mythic g'huun killed. I'm going to lean on the side of blizzard opening x-realm mythic due to time rather than on the goal they set forward.
    Which guild?

#75 alliance on Blizzards leaderboard is the guild Fate which checking on wowprogress also shows them as having killed mythic Ghuun.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ga...ction=ALLIANCE

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlhero View Post
    Kotaku still has credibility? When did that happen?

- - - Updated - - -

Whoever called the shots for the program for Diablo at Blizzcon is in some hot water right now. Probably high up, too, VP level - marketing most likely. Not a firing offense, but someone had a bad day yesterday.

Considering it's Kotaku, I wouldn't be surprised if that's a managed leak - Blizzard doesn't have to publically admit they fucked up, and the fans are reassured something else is being worked on.

I worked in marketing for years, this is how they operate. They obviously have a lot invested in Immortal, so they/someone decided to pull out all the stops for it, taking advantage of the spotlight of Blizzcon, and didn't factor in the fans. Well, if they learned anything from this, they won't do that again. (Kind of a sucker bet, considering the WoW team at the moment)

I'm bummed that Wyatt got dragged/bamboozled into it, because he's been a pretty solid dev for Diablo, and one of the public faces of Diablo 3 since it was in development - he's one of the few Diablo dev's I'd recognize, at all. I honestly think he was excited to announce it, expected a Metzen "RAWR!" response, not the silence he did get.

The "Do you guys even have phones?" asshole can still go fuck himself. Smug prick.

Edited to add:

Blizzard officially denied it. I give up. Fucking Blizzard, lol. It seems to be more about their ego than the truth, now. The Kotaku bit feels right - they lost the game director for Diablo a long time ago, and it would make sense that it's changed course over the last couple of years - same as the D2-D3 timeline. Diablo as a franchise just can't seem to catch a break.

I think the best course is to let it go. Diablo is dead in the water for the next couple of years, go find something else to play in the meantime. Path of Exiles is a good alternative, or the Torchlight games, or Grim Dawn. Immortal won't scratch that Diablo itch, those games will.
    Last edited by Gadzooks; 2018-11-07 at 02:28 AM.

A friendly reminder that this Saturday, November 10th, Squirt will be up in your WoD garrison during Pet Battle Week. You can (and should!) easily level battle pets on this day!

Pokemon weekly... yawn.. cya next reset!