370 weapon in weekly

Do you know if a holy paladin can pick a shield as a weapon? I already have a 370 weapon.... Also how mad would you be if you wasted your 370 upgrade token last week on your weapon. I know I would have had I not already had a 370 weapon. The way they are doing the weekly reward was not well thought out in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Holbry View Post
    Do you know if a holy paladin can pick a shield as a weapon? I already have a 370 weapon.... Also how mad would you be if you wasted your 370 upgrade token last week on your weapon. I know I would have had I not already had a 370 weapon. The way they are doing the weekly reward was not well thought out in my opinion.
    It just needs to have the whole cycle laid out ahead of time

Yes that would perfect then you could plan accordingly. Does anyone know if you can select a shield instead of a weapon as holy?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    It just needs to have the whole cycle laid out ahead of time
    Yeah.. I have been annoyed from start that the cycle isn't laid out... But now, with the upgrade token last week, it's even worse!

So glad I decided to upgrade my trinket instead of weapon last week..

If the first conquest week (also weapon) was any indication, you won't be able to pick a shield.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirreASDF View Post
    Yeah.. I have been annoyed from start that the cycle isn't laid out... But now, with the upgrade token last week, it's even worse!

So glad I decided to upgrade my trinket instead of weapon last week..

If the first conquest week (also weapon) was any indication, you won't be able to pick a shield.
    Wondering if you could can pick the caster offhand... Can't remember from week 1

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    Wondering if you could can pick the caster offhand... Can't remember from week 1
    Pretty sure I couldn't on my mage the first time around.

I also heard a rumor that the order is the same as last time, but as 370 this time around. dunno if there's any truth to it, but I guess it kind of makes sense.

If that's the case it's something like:
    weapon -> chest(?) -> gloves -> legs- > shoulders -> boots -> belt > head > upg token or something like that? Unsure of the start, from legs onwards it's correct.

There was no bracers/cloak/rings/trinkets I think?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirreASDF View Post
    Pretty sure I couldn't on my mage the first time around.

I also heard a rumor that the order is the same as last time, but as 370 this time around. dunno if there's any truth to it, but I guess it kind of makes sense.

If that's the case it's something like:
    weapon -> chest(?) -> gloves -> legs- > shoulders -> boots -> belt > head > upg token or something like that? Unsure of the start, from legs onwards it's correct.

There was no bracers/cloak/rings/trinkets I think?
    Aye to the last section, that was the order.

I was able to pick an offhand on my alt priest so I assume it’s the same choices as last time

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    I was able to pick an offhand on my alt priest so I assume it’s the same choices as last time
    I'm fairly sure I wasn't able to pick an offhand on my priest the first week?

Can anyone else confirm/deny if offhands were available this week? Haven't hd the time to cap my offhand using classes yet.

as a monk i can choose an offhand this week

I was able to choose an offhand this week, but chose the staff instead (so i can upgrade it at the end of the cycle if needs be). Easier to upgrade one item vs two.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great, so holy paladins should be able to pick a shield then?

I'll most likely take a retribution 2h though, sitting at a 330 one..