Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Honestly, for gameplay reasons, it would be better to just release race/class restrictions, they're so oldschool.
    Yeah and while they're at it just remove all the art assets and lets play with stick figures. Who gives a fuck right? Only stats and numbers matter.

Drop the stupid monks and keep warlocks. Enough monks.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Yeah and while they're at it just remove all the art assets and lets play with stick figures. Who gives a fuck right? Only stats and numbers matter.
    You shouldn't be forced to play a Race you don't like because blizzard says so. It's not stick figures, it's allowing personal choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    They're just making this shit up as they go now. Very reactionary
    Agreed. Their excuses are extremely shitty and transparent as well: "Oh, our biggest event of the year we didn't bother to double check the slides or our website to make sure we were giving the proper information."

I'm kind of sad to see Blizzard in such state of mismanagement or just general uncaring for their customers.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankUltra View Post
    WoW community is so fucking toxic. It's not even about Blizzard screwing up or having a history of fucking up over time. It's simply dog shit people poking at the WoW team. They're given a platform to speak out, and because..... REEEEEE... freedom of speech.. they fear no consqeuences for being an awful human being. Both general forums and mmo-champion are toxic sess pools.
    LOL #snowflake. Open your blinds, the sunlight is good for you.

You shouldn't be forced to play a Race you don't like because blizzard says so. It's not stick figures, it's allowing personal choice.
    I don't like elves. So you support demon hunters being available to goblins and pandaren?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    I don't like elves. So you support demon hunters being available to goblins and pandaren?
    Yes, wow is far too limiting in what they allow for their players based off "lore reason", most people don't really care, they just want to play the class they want and the race they enjoy.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankUltra View Post
    WoW community is so fucking toxic. It's not even about Blizzard screwing up or having a history of fucking up over time. It's simply dog shit people poking at the WoW team. They're given a platform to speak out, and because..... REEEEEE... freedom of speech.. they fear no consqeuences for being an awful human being. Both general forums and mmo-champion are toxic sess pools.
    People on forums are toxic.

No it's called being unique. That's one of the things I disliked about cata, the new race/class combos. Personal choice is bad when it messes with the story of the game. Like allowing Nelves to be mages, which meant allowing Highborne back into the Kal'dorei society. So you tell me they hated their guts for 10k years but suddenly everything changed in 5 years?

Pre-Cata's class/race choices were perfect. Heck I'd say they should've stuck with Shaman and Paladin being unique to their respective factions but oh well. IMO personal choice in cases like this sucks, it's just a game, its not like youre not allowed to move to another country or take x career irl...

They really should drop monks and add in warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    No it's called being unique. That's one of the things I disliked about cata, the new race/class combos. Personal choice is bad when it messes with the story of the game. Like allowing Nelves to be mages, which meant allowing Highborne back into the Kal'dorei society. So you tell me they hated their guts for 10k years but suddenly everything changed in 5 years?

Pre-Cata's class/race choices were perfect. Heck I'd say they should've stuck with Shaman and Paladin being unique to their respective factions but oh well. IMO personal choice in cases like this sucks, it's just a game, its not like youre not allowed to move to another country or take x career irl...
    I see were you're coming from, but still think it' wrong for the game. I know people who would LOVE to play DH, but they can't stand elves, so they just don't. They're missing out something that they want to do over something as silly as "blizzard says so"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    They're just making this shit up as they go now. Very reactionary
    Yeah no doubt about that. lame af, who do they take us for.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    I could believe the Warlock thing was a miscommunication. But the Mage was definitely them flip flopping, Alex even said there was debate on whether or not it should happen.
    Well, they at least listened to the backlash. The excuse is however pretty poor and defensive.
    S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Agreed. Their excuses are extremely shitty and transparent as well: "Oh, our biggest event of the year we didn't bother to double check the slides or our website to make sure we were giving the proper information."

I'm kind of sad to see Blizzard in such state of mismanagement or just general uncaring for their customers.
    Yeah I don't buy for a second that something the community was waiting for since BfA was announced regarding Allied Race classes failed to get noticed on the slide show. They clearly intended for the races to be as they were announced. Look at the rationale behind KT mages. Every man and his dog would have expected KT mages since the most prominent Kul Tiran is a mage

Of course they give in to all the shitheads on the forums crying about no Kul Tiran mages. Let's just ignore they actively hunt people for "witchcraft" in Kul Tiras. Let's ignore that Kul Tirans distrust the arcane pretty deeply and that's why Jaina had to be sent away to Dalaran to learn about magic rather than stay home and learn. Who cares about the lore right? "HERP DERP JAYNA IZ MAYJ. ALL KULTIRAN MAGE! STOOPID BLIZZ!!!!111!!!" Fuck I hate how toxic the WoW community has become.

I planned on re-subscribing when Zandalari Warlock came out. Oh well.

Yeah right, incorrectly listed :P Kul Tiran mage was listed on the recap, then removed some hours later from the recap. This was changed because people voiced their opinions about it. And cred for changing it.

Deleted
    Zandalari have no connection to chi and yet can be monks...

If you want a troll warlock, the Darkspear Tribe is there for you. =P

10+ Year Old Account
    welp only thing I was excited for in bfa was switching my main to a zandalari and Blizzard have just kept fucking that up over and over. Now I can't even do it when they eventually release them in about 6 months