Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    But people not caring about monks is not exclusive for Zandalari trolls so you can apply that to all the other races too.

And having a class you might not want doesn’t change anything. It’s still class greed when you’re calling out for all the other specs.
    So yeah...because a few people have asked for something that literally makes no sense = everyone is greedy?

Oh but it's okay for Kul Tirans? They got Mage...seen people ask for Kul Tiran DK since they existed when the Lich King was in power...seen people ask for KT Paladin...they have about everything else except DH.

But yeah...it's okay...it's double standards...especially since now Alliance allied races have more class options than Horde...because double standards are good when it's in your favor!
    It's like Blizzard telling me I can't have a steak because there aren't enough cows left, but then tell me I can have as many hamburgers as I could possibly eat. That is exactly their logic with Void Elves which literally leaves no excuse as to why there can't be High Elves.

https://youtu.be/C2Sr-sadSk4 - Check it out, it's enlightening.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    So yeah...because a few people have asked for something that literally makes no sense = everyone is greedy?

Oh but it's okay for Kul Tirans? They got Mage...seen people ask for Kul Tiran DK since they existed when the Lich King was in power...seen people ask for KT Paladin...they have about everything else except DH.

But yeah...it's okay...it's double standards...especially since now Alliance allied races have more class options than Horde...because double standards are good when it's in your favor!
    I don’t know where you are coming from with all this.

The fact is that people would like Zandalaries to have all classes (I don’t want to hear anything more about monks please) but I think it’s alright to leave out Warlock now that they have Paladin, Shaman and Druid. A large part of the Horde playerbase are gonna switch to Zandalari because let’s be fair, they are pretty cool. So Blizzard need to keep some incentive to play the “regular” trolls. The Horde are already consisting too much of one class (blood elves).

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Mine is on Chilton coming back. They'll split Ion's job into two positions, and make up new job titles for each of them.
    That’d be fucking terrible. Chilton was worse for WoW the anyone I’ve ever seen even before he was GD. He pretty much told the Paladin community to shut up about one of the worst talents added to the game that would only ever be overpowered or underpowered. He also argued about blessing of night which was removed a year later for reasons the community argued when it was introduced.

Aside from that, there was practically no communication from him when he was game director. At least ion lets us know what they plan on doing and what their thought process generally is. Chilton just had others do it for him probably because he couldn’t present the selfie patch in WoD without laughing hysterically.

So honestly I’d take Ion any day over chilton. While I don’t like BfA much I do like Ion for at the very least introducing more communication. I think it can be a lot better but compared to chilton it already is. A lot of bfas faults just come from trusting the systems too much. They had multiple class systems in legion that propped up the bland class design and saved it from being too terrible, however they stripped that all away going into BfA and added 1 new system which they trusted too much and it didn’t pan out which is why we have this garbage class design. They also neglected class design itself and said it wasn’t a focus for BfA. I went from hyped to skeptical as soon as I heard them say that in a post blizzcon interview.

OT: Glad that Zandalaris can be Paladins. Not too happy that kul’tirans can’t. Honestly the fact they say that all these new races can be monks because they get “trained” is ridiculous. Anyone can train another to be X class, not sure why it’s monks that get this treatment. Kul’tirans could’ve been trained to be pallies during the third war and zandalaris could’ve been introduced to the fel in another way. It’s dumb imo to have such harsh race restrictions on some classes when monks can be every single race because they can “train” others.
    Last edited by Thestuff1992; 2018-11-11 at 10:21 PM.