Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    I want to level a Zandalari pally in 8.1.5 but a lot of the stuff I've heard said about ret in BFA makes it sound apocalyptically bad. Will I be okay at 120 or should I consider myself permanently banned from m+ and raids?
    Historically ret is a "bad" class to play, and tends to underperform. Currently it's fotm and worth playing in raid, but i don't see that lasting much longer than a tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    Also how is prot in m+?
    It's viable, but it tends to be squishier than other tanks. Warrior is the fotm tank, due to how much damage it puts out. Blood DK has been the OP tank all of BFA so far, due to grip utility and self-healing. Prot pally has good defensive CDs, and the extra kicks definitely helps out in certain dungeons. Ultimately you can manage high keys with it, but it's just not as strong as the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by siskokid21 View Post
    Historically ret is a "bad" class to play, and tends to underperform. Currently it's fotm and worth playing in raid, but i don't see that lasting much longer than a tier.
    Uh, I'm not sure what raids you're in, but pretty sure Ret is anything than FotM.