Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kill Broccoli View Post
    Tiny fix.
    Historically ret is perceived as a bad class to play.

On numbers,we are on pair with lots of other classes. We shine in Aoe and in Pvp, and to solo various content we're much better than many others.

We just need good old blessing of might back to grant us more raids spots and be viable as anyone else.
    Nah, no BoM please. It was shit to begin with making our DPS dependent on others, was a great move by Blizzard removing it and buffing our DPS in Legion.

Also ret is unfortunatly not a great DPS spec to bring with, considering how other specs bring more for the raid. Still will keep my ret up besides my Hunter.
    Last edited by Leodric; 2019-01-22 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodric View Post
    Nah, no BoM please. It was shit to begin with making our DPS dependent on others, was a great move by Blizzard removing it and buffing our DPS in Legion..
    we need it back as a % raid buff, to get us in line with the warriors. otherwise they'll always have the advantage. more mobility, raid wide buff, better a war than a ret.

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Broccoli View Post
    we need it back as a % raid buff, to get us in line with the warriors. otherwise they'll always have the advantage. more mobility, raid wide buff, better a war than a ret.
    And yet rogues were more popular of a choice for melee.

I mean, even besides rogues, why bring a warrior that buffs your physical damage when you can bring a DH instead even who increases your caster's damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    And yet rogues were more popular of a choice for melee.

I mean, even besides rogues, why bring a warrior that buffs your physical damage when you can bring a DH instead even who increases your caster's damage?
    Rogue were popular due to insane numbers, in raid their utility is limited to specific bosses where they can help with add and cheese a few mechanics.
    DH buff casters but you also have melee and tanks in a raid, that's why you should bring both. Also warriors have the raid wide health cd.

This is way we need back the bom, otherwise warriors will still be superior except in particular occasions. I did a couple of night ago ghuun normal for the mount achievement, me and another ret did 3 orb runs. In this case we were better especially in the second part of the boss since we could heal ourself much better than any other class without taking a healer up with us.
    But it's a very specific case, in general on an average fight were there aren't healing or immunity necessity why bring a ret over a war? Numbers are very close but war bring more utility on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Glarolas View Post
    Ret is fine. I have played it since Wotlk and this iteration is not the best Ret has ever been but its far from bad. People are just so dramatic.
    Hear hear! I would rate this rendition of the spec below MoP and WoD, but prefer it over Legion by a huge margin (and even Cata to a certain extent). Having the last row of talents sim so similarly right now is actually a massive improvement in itself

rets being "fotm in raid"
    Had a good laugh .
    Then i checked the light's decree butcher nerf.
    Had another good laugh in anticipation of the response to the comments :"some traits were so powerful that felt mandatory and we needed to fine tune them to balance them out".
    Last edited by Good ol Stroggylos; 2019-01-29 at 03:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    so you're bitching about nerfs which you are at this point just speculating about
    And then..................