Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    I leveled everything to content max back in wod when there was nothing to do. Sad that this doesn't really mean much to me barring a new non hero class. With having all specs available faction is about the only reason to have more than one of something and even that is a weak reason.

Wewt. I am all for this!

Is this better or worse than before they nerfed it? Either way you have to give Blizzard credit. Look at all the happy people they get from giving back somthing they took away not long ago. Well played Blizzard!
    I'm a Forsaken. I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls, and from now till kingdom come, the only thing you can count on in your existence is never understanding why.

Blizzard is so inconsistent on setting XP needed to level. It goes up, it come down, it goes back up again etc.. Here's a solution: make XP requirements higher but give altoholics a trinket item that does +30% xp per quest and get rid of heirlooms.

Wow thank you blizzard for going back on something absolutely ridiculous and money-grubbing that you changed, what a fantastic company. Praise u <3 You always have such fantastic ideas, truly the best.

I have this very weird feeling that you'll change exp again at the start of an expansion in 2 expansions time to sell boosts and to prolong the riveting experience that is WoW levelling to keep people subbed for pointless busy work

Just like you artificially make alchemy materials difficult to farm and expensive at the start of both Legion and BFA to sell more WoW Tokens.

Cancer ass company, hope these shitty decision makers that intentionally do this shit get a collective brain aneurysm.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2018-11-13 at 01:21 AM.