Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    It sounds too good to be true. Where is the trick?
    Exactly! Maybe wondering why the XP is the ~same at the end when its reduced so much at the beginning?

Look no further than:
    LEVEL 110-111

OLD = 831,450 - 717,000 = 114,450
    NEW = 831,000 - 537,730 = 293,270

293,270 / 114,450 = 256% new vs old xp

Maybe there is some added catchup continuum to account for the gap, but that's where the too good to be true is located - the % column is also misleading if comparing by level.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexme View Post
    You're pathetic at this point and just grasping for straws lol XD

"but but reee you're wrong", K kid next time actually come up with an actual reason instead of making **** up
    What do u mean u're pathetic at this point? That was my 1st post here and 2nd i can see is no reasoning with u since ure one of those guys that start to insult and deflect and go for personal attacks once they lost the argument

I miss the old talent trees and being able to buy gear and reforge it and I miss resilience.

Quote Originally Posted by sherpa View Post
    Exactly! Maybe wondering why the XP is the ~same at the end when its reduced so much at the beginning?

Look no further than:
    LEVEL 110-111

OLD = 831,450 - 717,000 = 114,450
    NEW = 831,000 - 537,730 = 293,270

293,270 / 114,450 = 256% new vs old xp

Maybe there is some added catchup continuum to account for the gap, but that's where the too good to be true is located - the % column is also misleading if comparing by level.
    I did notice this. They decided to siphon XP from 20-110 and just shove all of that shareholder-important gametime into that one level. At least BfA has a whole bunch of quests that I usually didn't do because I was maxed by the time I got here, so now you get to do more of those. And I think it's better to just do it in one level and be done with it instead of having them split this 300k XP over the rest of the levels - 110-111 is probably the easiest range to level in.
    Also there will be those daily incursions that are going to function like Legion Invasions catchup-wise. It's probably going to get a little faster on the whole.

And if not, people will quickly notice how long it takes to get that first level and start complaining loudly in the forums. Maybe they'll get around to changing that next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexme View Post
    Lol @ all of the people that think classic is gonna be boring, sorry kids but you were rewarded for lvling in classic cause every lvl was ether talent points and or new abilities. Unlike now when you can go 20 lvls with nothing or how about that lvl 100-120 when there was no new abilities XDD

Kids these days
    old talents were useless trash lol the only reason we had more spells and abilities back then was because you had access to all specs abilities but while at the beginining you're like oh wow i have so much i can use once you learn you barely use any of that and use your main spells and abilities just like now lol. like im not using tank shit in fury and same with arms.....

because you guys dont think or read before you comment

it aint hard

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Only way to "fix" leveling is apparently by making it faster, less time for people to realize just how godawful it is to go 15+ levels without gaining ANYTHING, not caring about gear drops, no reason to do sidestuff like professions. Just Godmode through it. Why try to improve and reinvigorate all those RPG elements that has been removed, when you can just speed it up even faster, compounding the problem?

I dont know why people need a level-challenge in the first place. Leveling should be first and foremost FUN, could be challenging sometimes but making it all challenging is plain stupid. If you want a challenge, there are multiple ways to achieve this if you desire so but please leave those people alone who just want another alt for tradeskills or W/E.
    I really loved to hack and slash through enemy hords as a Prot Paladin or just went nuts on Mage and so on... now it is mostly 1 by 1 by 1 ...sooooooo frustrating, tedious and daunting. The whole task of leveling has become a mess after the scaling. Classes are WAY WAY WAY too weak to be fun to play... because thats what i desire the most when PLAYING a game; fun, after a long day of work all i want is some fun - plain and simple. So i beg Blizzard, please make leveling fun again. I dont care if i need more exp but i do care about the fun... as long its fun it can take forever, totally fine.