Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Well ofc they have to make changes to bring the game to 2018, but I agree most of the people that were probably screaming were the ones who played on private and a large part of them will stay there whatever the final version of classic will be.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post

naxx would disagree. but that was the outlier.
    Can't agree at all. The logistics were harder, but it was far easier mechanically. It was just different back then because the previous raids were so slow in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    this doesnt mean those people wont play classic.

they will .

most of them will just do it differently

they will spend most of time playing it on leveling all classes to max level instead wasting time on gearing up toons .

i know i will play classic like that . when i will be really bored with modern wow i will spend one or 2 evenings every couple of weeks on leveling my toons then .

it means it will probaby take me 2-3 years to get 1 toon to max level but i will get there eventually just because leveling 46th alt on retail wont be any more interesting then that
    Never said they wouldn't. Just implying that that forced socializing, as in group quests and raiding didn't encourage the many players that don't like it to do it. That evidence is seen with LFR. More people would rather queue up for LFR than be a part of an organized social raid group or even a normal PUG. These people were not raiding to begin with and were not social to begin with. LFR did not make it worse. I ran thousands of dungeons in Vanilla where no one talked or one person did all or most of the communication. I liken it to the 24hr news cycle. We think there are more incidents of certain crimes becasue we see it more on the news when evidence say crime rates keep dropping overall. With LFR/LFG we have quicker access to runs, and therefore have more interactions with people not wanting to talk. You can blame the systems for people wanting faster runs for the loot, rep, currency, or resources, but it is not responsible for the anti social aspects of the players.