Deleted

Question BfA season 1 Elite set unobtainable when season 2 comes?

Patch 8.1 means season 2 start, right? (based on the history). Is BfA Season 1 Elite set going to be unobtainable when patch 8.1 arrives?

Yes, presumably. Which is why it requires 1800 for the full set (minus cloak but who gives a shit about cloaks )))) so it's much easier to obtain. If you want it, make sure to get 1800 now because most likely it'll be gone by the time season 2 rolls out.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    1) no
    2) unknown
    Yes the season will start with the patch, no the elite set will not be available when new season starts.

-Spam removed-
    Last edited by Ultima; 2018-11-12 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Spambot

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    Yes, presumably. Which is why it requires 1800 for the full set (minus cloak but who gives a shit about cloaks )))) so it's much easier to obtain. If you want it, make sure to get 1800 now because most likely it'll be gone by the time season 2 rolls out.
    Well the cloak is the best part lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Blysto View Post
    Well the cloak is the best part lol.
    Haven't showed cloak since I got my first one in vanilla. They are terrible.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Most likely if they follow previous sets/seasons. I hope they finally stop making them unobtainable - hell, even raise the rating requirement to something slightly higher for past sets or something (ie 2k compared to 1800). It annoys me that previous xpac's seasons sets are unobtainable considering there's not really many good rewards from PvP aside from very high tier (glad+). It would give me something to work towards on classes that I may not have played during whatever past season and missed out on.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    Most likely if they follow previous sets/seasons. I hope they finally stop making them unobtainable - hell, even raise the rating requirement to something slightly higher for past sets or something (ie 2k compared to 1800). It annoys me that previous xpac's seasons sets are unobtainable considering there's not really many good rewards from PvP aside from very high tier (glad+). It would give me something to work towards on classes that I may not have played during whatever past season and missed out on.
    No, you missed it too bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post
    Yes the season will start with the patch, no the elite set will not be available when new season starts.
    No, the new season wont be starting until the raid releases, i was confused too.
    but the new mythic+ season and new pvp season wont be till the raid, to avoid gear problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    No, the new season wont be starting until the raid releases, i was confused too.
    but the new mythic+ season and new pvp season wont be till the raid, to avoid gear problems.
    Yeah looks like we’ll probably get a post season from Dec 11th-Jan 2nd.

We still haven't received the 2 week warning so if there is anything you want, you better get to work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    You are wrong and still try to act like you are right.

For sure they will release a post season for a few class changes when they stated its for expansion patches only as well release the patch on 1st january for US
    Like LOL
    Actually no, they said December 11th was when 8.1 was dropping at Blizzcon, so it was safe to assume that’s when BfA Season 1 PvP would end and BfA Season 2 will start. However, they now said Jan 2nd was when the new PvP gear and raid will be released therefore it’s safe to assume there will be a post season between the two seasons. Do you expect to start a new rated arena season and not get new gear? That’s not logical.

Also they never stated it was for expansions only, they only said it was a special event between BfA and Legion. Either way, I would be shocked if BfA S2 starts on Dec 11th with 8.1, doing rated and not getting any new upgrades would be kinda silly + by the time 8.2 drops people will have rating and people starting tk PvP will be at severe disadvantage while others are already 2.4k+.

Blizzard won’t have major class overhauls happen and have a PvP season end 3 weeks later, way to look like a schmuk though bud!
    Last edited by mostvp71; 2018-11-17 at 07:16 PM.

Am i the only one who thinks the elite sets look like crap compared to any of the last expansion elite sets ? kinda disappointing tbh.

Alliance plate looks good, the rest across the board? Not so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's how it typically works, in terms of the previous Season Elite Gear removal.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Random que for Rated pvp, i will welcome to that, since when i join or create groups players leave after 1-3 matches.

Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post
    Actually no, they said December 11th was when 8.1 was dropping at Blizzcon, so it was safe to assume that’s when BfA Season 1 PvP would end and BfA Season 2 will start. However, they now said Jan 2nd was when the new PvP gear and raid will be released therefore it’s safe to assume there will be a post season between the two seasons. Do you expect to start a new rated arena season and not get new gear? That’s not logical.

Also they never stated it was for expansions only, they only said it was a special event between BfA and Legion. Either way, I would be shocked if BfA S2 starts on Dec 11th with 8.1, doing rated and not getting any new upgrades would be kinda silly + by the time 8.2 drops people will have rating and people starting tk PvP will be at severe disadvantage while others are already 2.4k+.

Blizzard won’t have major class overhauls happen and have a PvP season end 3 weeks later, way to look like a schmuk though bud!
    Where did they mention Jan 2nd?