Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    How do you lost your old account data?
    I recently restored a DELETED character from 14 years ago on a second account with no subs since 10 years. I never heard of lost data in WoW even on a decade old inactive b.net account.
    I just forgot the password. I had like 1.5 year break, so things just vanished from my head

11/23/04 here, picked game up on black friday. Still playing, haven't been fully subbed the entire time, but a good portion.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    only times of "Inactivity" on my 2005 account was when credit card numbers changed and didn't realize it until I went to log in and it told me i had no game time
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

My pally main was created in 2005. Took a lot of breaks and while I did hit 120 I stopped playing soon after. The next time I reactivate will probably be to convert all my WoW gold into Blizzard balance and then never return. I don't think the game is bad, I just have better stuff to do nowadays.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Started about 8 months before BC, got to 60 but did not play much. Still got a toons with old stuff like librams and whatever druid used, i forgot. But not much since i did not like WoW at that time.

Sold my OG vanilla account about a month into Cataclysm (coincidence I think not).

In hindsight I wish I hadn't. All I miss though are my Hand of A'dal and Immortal titles and my Amani warbear.

Quote Originally Posted by Debased View Post
    Sold my OG vanilla account about a month into Cataclysm (coincidence I think not).

In hindsight I wish I hadn't. All I miss though are my Hand of A'dal and Immortal titles and my Amani warbear.
    My day one US account got hacked and as I moved over to EU I was not that bothered, then a couple of years later I got an email from Blizz saying to agree to a transfer on the account which I blocked but I didn't have enough of the changed info to claim the account. Then about 6 years ago Blizz sent me an email with a link to add the account to my B Net and boom I had my US account back Not used it thou

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    2005 and kickin

Day 1 account here . Also subbed the entire time, even though I had an extended play break during Cata.

Old accounts habe their vanilla name instead of WOW1 etc, which is quite nice but a little hassle when you play a month or two on your second b.net account and switch around.

Been playing since 2005 and have the original collector's edition pets. I have two accounts with their original "vanilla name". Hubby has also been playing for that long and has two active "vanilla name" accounts with vanilla CE pets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still got my account back from 2005 (eu)

and why is there no poll for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Day 1 account here . Also subbed the entire time, even though I had an extended play break during Cata.

Old accounts habe their vanilla name instead of WOW1 etc, which is quite nice but a little hassle when you play a month or two on your second b.net account and switch around.
    Oh, right, I was wondering about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started within a week of the game launching but recently let my sub drop. I just quit having fun. Not one real reason but playing a game for almost 14 years just burnt me out. I still plan on subbing on big content drops.