Has anyone obtained the new Twilight Dragon mount from this week's IE?

This week's invasion is suppose to be Twilight Dragon, and they're suppose to drop that sexy dragon mount.

Has anyone gotten its yet? I did like 25 IE yesterday, no luck.

Some lucker will definitely get it. Myself I do about 30-50 expeditions per week, so I personally doubt it will happen for me. We have so many invasion options now that even getting the new one will be hard, let alone getting the drake to drop. This loot system is so annoying

Deleted
    Well, all three islands this week can spawn Twilight Drakes as either rares or invasion, encountered them on all three. Got some Twilight Dragon's plate transmog, not a mount though :"c

Well I finally _saw_ a Twilight Dragon invasion.... and ofc the other 2 on my team saw it, turned tail ,and ran off to mine on the other side of the island. Because it's Islands and thats what you do.....

I killed 2 invasion rares solo before they mined to 6k but got nothing. Except more frustration with the entire god pounding feature.

113 islands done this week, ive only found twilight drakes 12 times, got 3 mogs from them but no mount (doing multibox with 3 alts and still).

This mount is of course a very rare drop, so expect almost no reports on drops.

In wowhead one guy reported recently the drop
    Last edited by Nathure; 2018-11-11 at 08:21 PM.

It's extremely frustrating how this system works... just finnished my 30th IE for the week and encountered a total of FIVE twilight dragon invasions. 1 of them I didn't even get to tag/kill any of them since they spawned while we were at 8900 azerite

Farmed the island expeditions trying for twilight dragons and out of good 30 I saw them 4 times and all I got "heres a quest item and some azerite or some doubloons" ya thanks rng

I saw someone riding it but I didn't get it myself. I did around 150 islands last week and saw twilight dragons probably 12-15 times but no mount.

Deleted
    Yes, it dropped for me after 57 runs last week. Done total 562 Island Expedition since Launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Haven't got any mount from IE's yet. The chance is so low.

I just got it from Molten Cay normal. A single pack of Twilight Dragons was there with a chest. I killed them and looted the chest. End of match I got the mount.

The invasion for the island was Mogu, not that it matters.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Tamonlol View Post
    I saw someone riding it but I didn't get it myself. I did around 150 islands last week and saw twilight dragons probably 12-15 times but no mount.
    How..... why..... who does 150 ie, it's the same shit over and over and over

Quote Originally Posted by Re4leader1 View Post
    How..... why..... who does 150 ie, it's the same shit over and over and over
    I mean, the same can be said of raiding and BGs and world quests and literally everything else in the game.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice