Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    In regards to sethrak it would be easy for blizz to put them where they would want them. If alliance, have vorrik trying to reunite the devoted and remaining faithless, vulpera begin attacking them in pursuit of justice for their enslavement. The horde, trying to ally with the vulpera turn a blind eye and the alliance, seeing an opportunity, swoop in to help. Easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    In regards to sethrak it would be easy for blizz to put them where they would want them. If alliance, have vorrik trying to reunite the devoted and remaining faithless, vulpera begin attacking them in pursuit of justice for their enslavement. The horde, trying to ally with the vulpera turn a blind eye and the alliance, seeing an opportunity, swoop in to help. Easy.
    Yeah of coures, but is it going to happen?

Nah.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually can someone hop on PTR and see if Vorrik and Sethrallis are still hanging out with the Zandarali in the temple? Because thats the first thing that would be updated if Sethrak are going Alliance.

Thanks.

Deleted
    I'd rather have fewer Allied Races that are actually polished and make sense lore wise than dozens that don't.

Sethrak and Void Elves just don't make sense for the Alliance, sue me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    I'd rather have fewer Allied Races that are actually polished and make sense lore wise than dozens that don't.

Sethrak and Void Elves just don't make sense for the Alliance, sue me.
    I honestly don't think we are going to get anymore which is a bit disappointing... if we do, I'm guessing it might be (for the alliance at least) Mechagnomes or those "our numbers are so diminished we are just gonna focus on vengeance" deep sea flavor of Jinyu they talked about briefly at Blizzcon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Two years ago, I would have agreed with you. Now we live in a world where Lightforged Dreanei are a thing. Frankly, it would be insulting now if Ironforge Dwarves were given Wildhammer tattoos.

Plus, Ironforge Dwarves weren't mages or warlocks at first because that was a Dark Iron thing. If they can be given Dark Iron classes, yet Dark Irons could still be made an Allied Race, then the argument that Dwarf Shaman precludes a Wildhammer allied race is invalid.
    I think the thing is their skin color is the same as the Bronzebeard. The LF draenei are all whiter than the typical blu-ish draenei. That is what they consider a big enough difference, but then there's the highmountain Tauren with just antlers. In truth i don't think they have a formula. It's whether they feel like it or not and it's difficult to predict that.