Fastest leveling spec for Warlock BFA?

Hi Guys,

I'm going to start to level my warlock this evening, and just need to know what the fastest spec to do it in is?.

Note, I'm after speed here and that's all im really concerned about.

Thanks in advance for any help

I played Destro, but that world works in warmode. Bane of Havoc + Entrenched in Flame lets you 2 shot as many mobs as you can round up every 45 seconds or so.

If you're decently geared Aff can probably just tab dot everything up until at least 116.

I leveled as Demo on beta and it wasn't bad, but it doesn't feel like you can do as many cheesy pulls as Destro or non-stop running as Aff.

Demo is really pretty quick. And stupidly safe the felguard can take a bunch of things at once and warlock burst AOE is their strength so pull bunches and throw imps and win. They have a lot less annoying issues with pets dying in combat unless you massively overpull.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    I played Destro, but that world works in warmode. Bane of Havoc + Entrenched in Flame lets you 2 shot as many mobs as you can round up every 45 seconds or so.

If you're decently geared Aff can probably just tab dot everything up until at least 116.

I leveled as Demo on beta and it wasn't bad, but it doesn't feel like you can do as many cheesy pulls as Destro or non-stop running as Aff.

Also pre 116 if you have the demo ring that shortens the CD of demonic commander for every demon summoned you can fire that thing off like every 30 seconds. With wild imps and hand of gul dan ramping up faster you can pour out demons even faster than legion so that ring is just broken while you can use it.