Deleted

the enhancment shaman nerfs

nobody plays shaman anyway and i spent 20min in the lfg tool and didint even find one to play turbo with so i guess you could say nobody cares about nerfs for a non existand audience

thoughts

????

What are you talking about.

The 43% decrease is removed completely.

They are just rebalancing the damage numbers.

https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...n-ptr-changes/
    Do not panic; we are not lowering all of your damage and healing! This will be a behind-the-scenes data adjustment only.
    Last edited by Echoherb; 2018-11-14 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dtruth View Post
    nobody plays shaman anyway and i spent 20min in the lfg tool and didint even find one to play turbo with so i guess you could say nobody cares about nerfs for a non existand audience

thoughts
    the recent nerfs arnt actually nerfs as they are removing the aura that had lowered our dmg so we are pretty much the same as we were before

I've been waiting for these posts since I saw that blizzard post tbh and i don't even play a shaman

Read the notes... you missed this:

Enhancement Shaman Decreases damage/healing by 43%: Crash Lightning, Crashing Storm, Earthen Spike, Earthquake, Elemental Spirits, Feral Lunge, Flametongue, Flametongue Attack, Frostbrand, Fury of Air, Hailstorm, Lava Lash, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Shield, Rockbiter, Searing Assault, Stormstrike, Stormstrike Off-Hand, Sundering, Windfury, Windfury Attack, Windstrike, Windstrike Off-Hand Decreases periodic damage/healing by 43%: Crash Lightning, Crashing Storm, Earthen Spike, Earthquake, Elemental Spirits, Feral Lunge, Flametongue, Flametongue Attack, Frostbrand, Fury of Air, Hailstorm, Lava Lash, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Shield, Rockbiter, Searing Assault, Stormstrike, Stormstrike Off-Hand, Sundering, Windfury, Windfury Attack, Windstrike, Windstrike Off-HandIncreases damage/healing by 100%: Earth Shield Shaman - Enhancement Spec. Shaman - Enhancement Spec.

So while the modifiers on these abilities are nerfed, the big 43% reduction on those abilities is gone. The entire spec is netting a huge buff at long last.
    Last edited by Elestia; 2018-11-14 at 02:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post

I've been waiting for these posts since I saw that blizzard post tbh and i don't even play a shaman
    People not being able to read, but still create threads to complain are the best, aren't they?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are actually buffs btw
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Quote Originally Posted by Elestia View Post
    Read the notes... you missed this:

Enhancement Shaman Decreases damage/healing by 43%: Crash Lightning, Crashing Storm, Earthen Spike, Earthquake, Elemental Spirits, Feral Lunge, Flametongue, Flametongue Attack, Frostbrand, Fury of Air, Hailstorm, Lava Lash, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Shield, Rockbiter, Searing Assault, Stormstrike, Stormstrike Off-Hand, Sundering, Windfury, Windfury Attack, Windstrike, Windstrike Off-Hand Decreases periodic damage/healing by 43%: Crash Lightning, Crashing Storm, Earthen Spike, Earthquake, Elemental Spirits, Feral Lunge, Flametongue, Flametongue Attack, Frostbrand, Fury of Air, Hailstorm, Lava Lash, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Shield, Rockbiter, Searing Assault, Stormstrike, Stormstrike Off-Hand, Sundering, Windfury, Windfury Attack, Windstrike, Windstrike Off-Hand ***Increases damage/healing by 100%: Earth Shield Shaman - Enhancement Spec. Shaman - Enhancement Spec.***
    Think your formatting broke so I edited your post to show emphasis.

As a reminder: red means removed and green means added.

Nevermind, you fixed it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    People not being able to read, but still create threads to complain are the best, aren't they?
    Reading is hard. Buffs are nerfs - hello!?!