Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Alliance "racism" towards the Horde

I often see people complaining about Alliance "racism" towards the Horde, when Alliance characters call Horde characters savages for example. But isn't the point of the Horde races to be savage and primitive? Most of them are, with exceptions like the Elves. To me that's the draw of the faction. That's why I have fun playing my trolls and taurens and orcs. And I like to pick classes for them that are more feral, and primal and aggressive, like shaman, druid or warrior.

Shhh, are you trying to get WOW banned or something? Don't talk about Racism, Then there will be a whole blown out thing and the game will get shut down.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Alliance calls then savages, Horde calls the Alliance dogs every now and then. It's mutual.

To be fair the primary race of the Horde are immigrants that tried to do a hostile takeover.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

how are the horde races primitive? Trolls, Taurens, Goblins, Forsaken and even Orcs are not primitive.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defect View Post
    how are the horde races primitive? Trolls, Taurens, Goblins, Forsaken and even Orcs are not primitive.
    They live in huts made of wood and stone (@Orcs,Trolls,Tauren)

Some of them literally live in huts.

I got it from good authority that most of them shit in the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    They live in huts made of wood and stone (@Orcs,Trolls,Tauren)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naked Snake View Post
    Some of them literally live in huts.
    Well Orcs live in the desert and Taurens are connected to nature, are night elves primitive too for living in a tree? well they used to

The Most obvious racism that is somehow "covered" is the tortollan questgivers...

"I Believe We Should Trade With All People and races or creed. Except the Naga, horrible creatures."

Pretty blatant racism against "nagas"...

Well Orcs live in the desert and Taurens are connected to nature, are night elves primitive too for living in a tree? well they used to
    Night Elves have buildings, too.

Alliance calls then savages, Horde calls the Alliance dogs every now and then. It's mutual.
    The two factions came to understanding with each other basically.I like it!

( ° ͜ʖ ͡°) ENEMY SPOTTED __ATTACK
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

10+ Year Old Account
    to be fair theres a bunch of dogs
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Alliance are perceived by new players as well as rp'ers to be the good guys, so more enthusiastic types that like to rp / express their faction pride more frequently gravitate to alliance.

Have you actually seen Orgrimmar? Even the Iron-Horde-Orgrimmar is a shithole.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    I got it from good authority that most of them shit in the woods.
    There are less than a dozen outhouses and no bathrooms on the whole planet. Everyone shits in the woods.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    to be fair theres a bunch of dogs
    And they are finally gonna look good!

Deleted
    Why do Blizzard put walls around all the major cities? Walls are racist. Is this game for racist nazis?

15+ Year Old Account
    Night Elves had the greatest of civilizations thousands of years ago, there has been no other race that has reached the height of elven culture. They are definitely wild, somewhat primitive, but they are not savage barbarian zugzugs, no offense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Shhh, are you trying to get WOW banned or something? Don't talk about Racism, Then there will be a whole blown out thing and the game will get shut down.
    If I've learned one thing from WoW it's that being racist is completely ok.