Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    To be fair the primary race of the Horde are immigrants that tried to do a hostile takeover.
    Trolls , tauren are native to azeroth humans are not just letting you know same goes for gnomes and dwarfs all titan born

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    They live in huts made of wood and stone (@Orcs,Trolls,Tauren)
    But most humans live in huts made of wood, stone and hay

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    To be fair the primary race of the Horde are immigrants that tried to do a hostile takeover.
    To be fair, it's like Americans who don't like immigrants but they don't know that ancestors took those lands through immigration. Meanwhile Horde has such long-living races like trolls and taurens, 2 species of elves. Orcs had to move from Draenor because of Draenei dealing with Burning Legion, so Draenei kinda immigrated twice to live with Alliance. So it's kinda arguable who did hostile takeover.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostone View Post
    To be fair, it's like Americans who don't like immigrants but they don't know that ancestors took those lands through immigration. Meanwhile Horde has such long-living races like trolls and taurens, 2 species of elves. Orcs had to move from Draenor because of Draenei dealing with Burning Legion, so Draenei kinda immigrated twice to live with Alliance. So it's kinda arguable who did hostile takeover.
    All I can say to this post is whew.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    But most humans live in huts made of wood, stone and hay

- - - Updated - - -

You need help.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Defect View Post
    So if I follow your logic the most popular alliance races are night elves and humans, therefore the irrelevant draenai play no card in upping the civilization status of the alliance. Also if they are so advanced like you make it sound why doesn't the alliance use their tech? Are the alliance too stupid or primitive to make use of it? Also sorry for what? for being wrong and biased? thats okay
    Because the Horde utilised any magic or tech? It's for story reasons, because the Alliance would purify every Horde settlement from the skies. You don't understand that the Horde's main face are the Orcs, Trolls and Taurens and the others are newer additions or very new allies. If you think that the Horde races have the same kind of civil structure as the Alliance, whatever.

I dunno if I would call the Alliance racist. Certain people within the Alliance are but there is at least some context behind it. Their world was invaded by literal aliens then they were attacked by an army of actual zombies.
    "I pulled up to moonglade about 7 or 8
    and yelled to the trainer "yo resto cya."
    Looked at my talent tree, i was finally there.
    To go to Karazhan and tank in dire bear."
    -Yarma

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defect View Post
    Since when was it stated we are talking about the original Horde? the original horde is dead. These Elven civilizations are Horde now.
    You don't know the faction you are playing. You just got a female elf Warchief and suddenly the Horde became what you would like it to be but actually isn't. You will never see any of the side races (blood elves, nightborne) shine. You will always get orc cinematics with iconic orc screams and zugzugs, enjoy being a blood elf gril in orcish wooden huts lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    enjoy being a blood elf gril in orcish wooden huts lol.
    I'm sure there are a lot of Blood elves who enjoy the Horde's... company
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

You need help.
    Doctor Web MD please tell me what's wrong about humans living in huts or about Horde races that live longer on Azeroth than most of Alliance ?

Jesus, now we're using that watered down buzzword attached to a video game faction relative to another video game faction. I should kill myself before society does it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Snake View Post
    Night Elves have buildings, too.
    Pathetic comparing to Horde elves.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Hint. The Alliance are as good as good guys get in Wow. The Horde oscillate between genocidal mass murdering days to occasionally not being genocidal just mass murdering.

The Horde are good in the sense how Genghis Khan was good. He might have raped and murdered himself across Eurasia, but he didn't discrimate based on religion and created a working postal service. That's something no?

- - - Updated - - -

The only real city in WoW is Stormwind. Anything else is just goofy in comparison.
    idk, don't care, I don't rp. I was just explaining why there are a lot more alliance enthusiasts that like to rp their sentiments in game.

savage barbarian zugzugs
    This is the best 'racist' epithet to toss at a Horde player.

Ugh, take a shower you savage, barbarian zugzug.
    I fought for you, Thalyssra, why would you join up with the zugzugs?
    No zugzugs allowed!
    Zugzugs back to Durotar!

Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    This is the best 'racist' epithet to toss at a Horde player.

Ugh, take a shower you savage, barbarian zugzug.
    I fought for you, Thalyssra, why would you join up with the zugzugs?
    No zugzugs allowed!
    Zugzugs back to Durotar!
    Not an insult to orcs. The reasons you listed are likely the reasons people pick the orc race, to be dirty green/brown brutes.

Now try pointing out to someone they picked a human in a game that has a plethora of races. I think it hurts more.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Not an insult to orcs. The reasons you listed are likely the reasons people pick the orc race, to be dirty green/brown brutes.

Now try pointing out to someone they picked a human in a game that has a plethora of races. I think it hurts more.
    They are cis-species players? Nothing wrong with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I often see people complaining about Alliance "racism" towards the Horde, when Alliance characters call Horde characters savages for example. But isn't the point of the Horde races to be savage and primitive? Most of them are, with exceptions like the Elves. To me that's the draw of the faction. That's why I have fun playing my trolls and taurens and orcs. And I like to pick classes for them that are more feral, and primal and aggressive, like shaman, druid or warrior.
    Don't even feed this subject, mate.

Honestly, we're not in our day and age, we're far back in the past, racism happens. ESPECIALLY when there is so many different races.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    Doctor Web MD please tell me what's wrong about humans living in huts or about Horde races that live longer on Azeroth than most of Alliance ?
    Nothing wrong. Just people not accepting the facts and think other things. I personally love Tauren and Trolls, orcs not that much.

Night Elves had the greatest of civilizations thousands of years ago, there has been no other race that has reached the height of elven culture. They are definitely wild, somewhat primitive, but they are not savage barbarian zugzugs, no offense.
    Then when they lost the well of eternity they became pretty pathetic. Also the back empire was way bigger.

I often see people complaining about Alliance "racism" towards the Horde, when Alliance characters call Horde characters savages for example. But isn't the point of the Horde races to be savage and primitive? Most of them are, with exceptions like the Elves. To me that's the draw of the faction. That's why I have fun playing my trolls and taurens and orcs. And I like to pick classes for them that are more feral, and primal and aggressive, like shaman, druid or warrior.
    The core concept of Warcraft is racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Don't even feed this subject, mate.

Honestly, we're not in our day and age, we're far back in the past, racism happens. ESPECIALLY when there is so many different races.
    What are you talking about? I'm talking about World of Warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you talking about? I'm talking about World of Warcraft.
    So am I....

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, wait, banned.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..