10+ Year Old Account

Alliance [US][A] Holy Paladin Looking For an Guild and/or Communities!

Title says it all. Main spec Holy, Off-Spec Retribution. 365 item level.

Been healing since the Burning Crusade expansion. Both in raids and rated battlegrounds between Mists of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor.

Looking to join active guilds/communities* for raiding and/or PvP.

Eastern timezone. Flexible availability. Currently playing on Uther but open to transferring.

Results may vary.

For more information feel free to PM me here on MMO-Champion.

Looking forward to meeting and playing with you beautiful people!

*Could be tempted to Faction Change to Horde
    Last edited by Silver-Fox; 2018-11-08 at 09:15 PM.

Hi Silverfox!

My name is Charaid and I'm an officer in <Salty Heroes In Therapy>. Our guild is currently recruiting for our heroic raid team. We raid Tues/Thurs from 6-9 PM EST. Currently we're 6/8H and plan on starting Mythic in two week's time. If you change your mind about raiding, we're also completely open to just adding guildies to our community so if you change your mind about raiding and just want to hang out with a great group of people, we're for you. Most of us have been playing since Vanilla. We have very strong and capable guild leadership and raid leadership, which results in a happy, drama-free environment. If you're intersted in learning more, you can hit me up on battle.net Sparkledump#1727 or in-game on Charaid.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

Char

We are looking for a Holy paladin to be a part of our mythic team as we continue through mythic. Albeit we are horde but we believe we could utilize you and you could join a great guild with amazing people and skilled players. We are 2/8M With solid Zek pulls and 8/8H. We raid Tues/Weds 7-10 EST and Sundays are alt heroic clears/RBGs. We have a great community with a sense of urgency to clear mythic asap. If you have any questions or if this sounds appealing message me Gigataur#1531 so we may speak further. Best of luck in your search!

Cheers
    Gig

Hi Silver,

I'm the GM over at<DA BESS> on Bloodscalp. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9pm-12 am EST, and a strong switch hitter like yourself would be fantastic for our raid team. We're currently 2/8 mythic and working to build a strong team going into Dazar'Alor. We'd love to have, and if you have more questions, you can find me at Longnickers#1786

Thanks for your time, and best of luck in your search!

-Long

Hello, I am the recruiting officer for House of Arathor, one of the top guilds on US Argent Dawn/The Scryers. Some info about us below, but if you are interested in chatting more, contact me on bnet Worfia#1721 or Discord Worfia#3294. I would love to hear from you.

We are a heroic progression guild that does a few mythic bosses when everyone has their aotc. We are an active guild that has been in continuous existence since Day 1 of WoW. We are zero-drama adults that like to have fun but in a way that is respectful of others, and while we are not hardcore raiders we do all show up prepared. We are specifically looking for dps for our raid team, but a second spec as healer is great.

Our raid times are Tues-Thurs 7-11 PM eastern time. Usually about half way into a tier we also start running Friday night normal raids just for fun and many of us bring alts to those.