5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

The Official Tie Game Discussion Thread

I feel it is high time for us to have a thread concerning matches that end in a tie.
    In Hurtstone, there are two ways to accomplish this:
    • Reach turn 90
    • Both heroes reach 0 health on the same turn
    Let's be honest. Turn 90 games are going to be Fatigue vs Fatigue 100% of the time.
    However, there are various ways to hit the second tie condition, such as secrets being activated, or deathrattles, battlecries, etc.
    In Hearthstone, ties are counted as losses for BOTH players, no matter whether the tie was a Type 1, or a Type 2.
    ----------------------------------
    The first tie game of this thread belongs to a type 2 Tie game: Both players reached 0 health in the same turn.

I'm in a ranked match, and my opponent is low on health, roughly 13. I'm also at 2 health. My board is cleared. I have Ashbringer with 5/3, with 3 Durability left. Opponent has Alexstrasza on the board. I play Hydrologist, pick up the Eye for an Eye secret, go face with Ashbringer, play Eye for an Eye, end turn.
    Opponent immediately goes face with Alex, knocks me to -6 health, secret activates, hits her for 8 damage, knocking her down to 0 health, and we both die.

Anyone else have tie games to share?

15+ Year Old Account
    This week's Brawl, both low HP, he has full board and I've got nothing.

Topdecked Oracle, drew Lookout, discovered Hydrologist, discovered E4E

He swings, E4E pops, we both die

=)
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Just had another type two tie.
    Was low on health, and so was opponent. Couldn't win, so I went face to force a tie.

Dead mans hand (shuffle a copy of your hand into your deck) allows infinite card draw and no fatigue. That's probably where you'd see the most draws was warrior vs warrior with dead mans hand.

Deleted
    mine was something to do with boombots, i remember i would have won the game if i had attacked face with the rest of my board but had never drawn and wanted to see what happened so started attacking his boombots and got lucky.

I lost and friended the other guy (well they friended me to ask the same) i was pissed off we both lost

5+ Year Old Account
    Another tie. The guy tried to Mechathun me, but I had Eye For Eye up lol.

Deleted
    How does that tie the game?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    How does that tie the game?
    Mecha'thun > E4E?
    Mecha'thun combo activates, activating E4E.
    Both players lose.
    It's a little known interaction that shouldn't work but does for some reason. /shrug