Page 1 of 2
LastLast

WoW Classic Demo Extended to Monday

WoW Classic Demo Extended to Monday
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    It’s been awesome seeing all the excitement building around WoW Classic and the play-at-home demo we released as part of the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket. So awesome, in fact, that we’d like to keep the party going for a few more days!

We’ve extended the duration of the WoW Classic Demo to last through the weekend, ending at 10 AM Pacific time on Monday, November 12. That should give you plenty of time to track down those remaining Zhevra Hooves, or finish cooking up some Westfall Stew.

We hope you’re enjoying the WoW Classic Demo and can’t wait to share the full game with you next summer!

Are that many of us still playing it?

I really enjoyed the first few days, but....outside of that I haven't touched it.

asmongold did it

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by LBStx View Post

I really enjoyed the first few days, but....outside of that I haven't touched it.
    Knowing it's a demo and all progress will be wiped does remove some of the appeal of trying it out again, in my opinion at least.

There is a wow class demo going on?

10+ Year Old Account
    nice of em

Good job Asmongold. The classic streams are a lot more enjoyable to watch

10+ Year Old Account
    That's... something?

Quote Originally Posted by LBStx View Post

It's packed every time I log in Horde-side. People are hanging out in Crossroads, dueling, and chatting. It's basically the Barrens Social Network.

Rejoice basement dwellers.

Server 01 is packed. Server 02 and 03 are decently packed.

I picked server 18 and it is really dead. Often I am the only one playing, lol. I actually gave a nice weapon to someone when they signed in, just because it was nice to see someone else in the zone.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightforged View Post
    Server 01 is packed. Server 02 and 03 are decently packed.

I picked server 18 and it is really dead. Often I am the only one playing, lol. I actually gave a nice weapon to someone when they signed in, just because it was nice to see someone else in the zone.
    As for Server 01 in particular, it's probably busy in Crossroads at least because Asmongold is there.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Good job Asmongold. The classic streams are a lot more enjoyable to watch
    You are out of your mind if you think Asmongold or Maccuck have any power in this.
    This was probably their plan from the get go, or at the very least they took into consideration the amount of accounts and hours spend online

I respect WoW Classic, but really I could not handle it. I tried it back in the day and the amount of hours you would need to experience the game, would almost be like a full time job. It was irritating as I would not experience what I would have liked to see, unless I quit my education, my social life and just concentrated full time on the game.

I don't care what people say about WoW nowadays. But I LOVE it dearly. I experience the game. Yes, not as fast as raiding guilds, but I can still work, have a social life, progress in life, while enjoying the magic of WoW.

It's a beautiful game, and may it live on for a long long time!

Quote Originally Posted by Tanidor View Post
    I respect WoW Classic, but really I could not handle it. I tried it back in the day and the amount of hours you would need to experience the game, would almost be like a full time job. It was irritating as I would not experience what I would have liked to see, unless I quit my education, my social life and just concentrated full time on the game.

I don't care what people say about WoW nowadays. But I LOVE it dearly. I experience the game. Yes, not as fast as raiding guilds, but I can still work, have a social life, progress in life, while enjoying the magic of WoW.

It's a beautiful game, and may it live on for a long long time!
    what do you do for gaming after you clear LFR/normal in 2 hours, for the rest of the week?

Awesome, I haven't been able to play as much as I thought I would so now I can spend a few hours on Saturday evening on horde side.

Quote Originally Posted by dayne87 View Post
    As for Server 01 in particular, it's probably busy in Crossroads at least because Asmongold is there.
    Server 01 is the first server listed, so people tended to congregate there to begin with. Then add in streamers and etc. Leveling in vanilla with a lot of other people around is torture due to tagging rules.

I hope they learn from the demo and just have a handful of servers on release. I don't want a dead server one month into the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely loved going back and being blown away by all the nostalgia from the things I haven't experienced in so many years. I would've played the demo more if 1.) we weren't confined to only Westfall and Barrens and 2.) I wasn't dragged to Destiny 2 by a friend (actually a surprisingly good game btw).

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    what do you do for gaming after you clear LFR/normal in 2 hours, for the rest of the week?
    The rest of life.

Why do you need to fill your entire week with WoW?

It was amazing back when I quit WoW in WoD. I had all this time, all of a sudden.