Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Jewish conspiracy, apparently they're inferior to us all but manage to control the lives of every hooman on the planet...?
    Anti-vaxxing
    The anti-male conspiracy

And just most things spawning from the extreme-right(wrong) in particular.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Don't lock it, bring these goofballs to light so they can't hide in the darkness with their insane musings.

Here are the ones that bug me, most of them coming from the far right.

Chemtrails
    Obama is a Muslim and was born in Kenya. - Just stop.
    Fear of Freemasonry - It's just a club of citizens who are free and of good character.
    Fear of the Migrant Caravan and all Illegals. - I fucking swear, most of these people never get out of the house and have probably not met an Illegal. They are not bad people. They also take jobs that most Americans can't be bothered to take.
    Flat Earthers
    Anti-Vaxxer's
    All Liberals are coming for our guns. - No. We just want to make it much more difficult for would be killers to get their hands on weapons than can be used in mass murder.
    Reptilians
    The Illuminati
    Misguided fear of George Soros and other wealthy Jews who happen to be Liberal. Sheldon Adelson spent far more money on the GOP this election and you don't see Liberals freaking out about him.
    Colin Kaepernick takes a knee to disrespect our veterans and the flag. - No he doesn't, you rube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4nyaL8qmK0&vl=en
    That's my list too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    "Diversity as a strength" refers to what exactly?
    He's likely some yokel who has never been more than 15 miles from his hometown.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Who killed Kennedy . Was it really Lee Harvey Oswald ?

The moon landing in 1969... Was it real ?

Is there a UFO or Alien body stored at Roswell ?

The conspiracy conspiracy. Which is the conspiracy that all of these conspiracies are just cover-ups for the real conspiracy, i.e. that there are no conspiracies.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

We don't allow threads discussing conspiracy theories.

Closing
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis