Poll: How would you feel about this feature?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well if you can use it to level pets it would be great. If you could use it to do WQs or Masters it would be even better.

- - - Updated - - -

Cheap MTX for extra bandages, possible perhaps to buy boost stones but more importantly many, many more pets at the store.
    What if it was both? And more. Like what if you had World Quests... in the real world. You use your characters pets, if you have an account on wow. It ties back to your character on wow, you get unique rewards (pets and items) from the real world. So it benefits a person who enjoys battle pets in game as well. You'd have Pet Masters you could challenge. Rare world pets only found in the real world. You could pet battle friends, and trade with them via mobile. It would basically make all the aspects of Pet Battling also mobile if you like that sort of thing. It would certianly be a fun thing to do at work, in between tasks, or on break. Take a walk, collect some things, do some WQs', get some epic stones to level a couple pets with. It would take a lot of the parts of the game I dont to in wow, and put them in a condensed game on mobile that I might actually do something with.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

No! i don't want to install more games on my phone (

Quote Originally Posted by FarHunter View Post
    No! i don't want to install more games on my phone (
    I'm the opposite I keep trying to find a game worth the storage space it takes on my phone but to no avail. I'm hoping that blizzard will make me one