Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Low budget diet plan

I want be always fit. But I cat it well. Because nutrition and diet is most important for being fit always. Maintain perfect diet and nutrition is very expensive. Can anybody tell me how make a perfect and actual low budget nutrition and diet plan?

(X) Doubt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigsy View Post
    She said low budget, keto is all about protein/fats and proteins are much more expensive than carbs.

OT:
    I'd say take a look into intermittent fasting. It's an easy way to protect your wallet and still be able to indulge in certain foods without having to be strict with your diet. Also cut out all beverages that aren't tea, water or coffee. Added sugar drinks are an easy way to avoid unneeded carbs. Also avoid snacking, especially processed foods. Also be open minded to different diets because everyone will adapt differently. There's some diets that I just can't do, but only because I don't adjust well to it.

Also make sure your reasoning for wanting to be healthy/fit is something you've created for yourself. Don't EVER try to get fit/healthy for someone else or in hope that someone else will notice you. You always have to have a reason that's true to yourself.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Some general advice for saving money:

-Don't eat out, cook your own meals. If you love eating out, make it a treat, once or twice a month at most. I can make myself lunches for an entire week for less than half of what It would cost for me to have a single meal out, many people overlook this.
    -Try to simplify your ingredients, If following recipes try substituting costly ingredients for cheaper ones, or bulking up recipes with vegetables rather than Meats. Google is your friend here, it's free and takes little time reading to figure out what you can substitute and what you cant. Over time you'll just know and won't even need to look it up.
    -Freeze meat, buy meats when they are on sale or discounted and put them in the freezer. They can last a long time in the freezer just make sure after you remove from the freezer it gets cooked within a day or so. Once cooked you generally have about a week before it will be off. By doing this I cook meals using staples in my pantry and meats from the freezer rather than setting up a "menu" for the week and buying all the ingredients for it.
    -Buy things in bulk/discounted where possible.
    -Vegetables last FARRRRRR longer in the fridge if you place them in plastic containers rather than plastic bags or the vegetable crisper.

Some general advice for keeping healthy:

-Avoid snacking, it's a trap and can ruin your "diet"
    -Avoid added sugars.
    -Learn to read product labels. The nutritional values on the back are very important. I can pick up one Yoghurt that I would consider healthy at under 5g sugar per serve, and pick up a Yoghurt right next to it that's 25g+ per serve. Doesn't sound like much but if you throw one of these in your lunch each day, over a week that 20g difference becomes 100g, or roughly 19 teaspoons in only 5 days.

Also to note, dieting is a lifestyle. You need to live it all day everyday. If you find yourself saying things like "oh its just this one time" when snacking on a block of chocolate, chances are it's not just a one time thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is bait fellas.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

This thread is just spam to get the OP post count up so "she" can bombard the forum with links in an hour.

I agree. If you're looking for a way to save money and get healthier, Intermittent Fasting is a good option.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for sharing! I was looking for something like that to help me get started on eating keto, so it was really helpful. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by zozou View Post
    I agree. If you're looking for a way to save money and get healthier, Intermittent Fasting is a good option.
    fasting is not a good way if you're dieting. this has been proven. you gotta eat smart, drink water and get in exercise too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shammy01 View Post
    I want be always fit. But I cat it well. Because nutrition and diet is most important for being fit always. Maintain perfect diet and nutrition is very expensive. Can anybody tell me how make a perfect and actual low budget nutrition and diet plan?
    Use your head, visit health sites..etc If you consider fruits and vegetables to be very expensive, something is wrong with you. If you have done any internet research, you would know that no gyms are needed.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Another way to save money is to cook at home. Shop once a week buy all of your groceries. Eating at home is a healthier way since you can control all the ingredients you put in your cooking. Good for your wallet and health.

Quote Originally Posted by zozou View Post
    Another way to save money is to cook at home. Shop once a week buy all of your groceries. Eating at home is a healthier way since you can control all the ingredients you put in your cooking. Good for your wallet and health.
    I agree with you. But also need to connect to the diet the exercise.
    Last edited by din1911; 2019-01-04 at 04:26 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Yes, start by not using Google Translate next time.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Essentially, you eat 5-6 littler suppers ordinary, however you eat 'clean' nourishment (natural sustenance's that ought to be in their common state). I've said that I don't purchase anything in the event that I can't articulate the fixings on the name! The manner in which I tell my companions is, I walk the border of the supermarket and get my new curate, at that point dairy and afterward my new poultry, meat, and fish. When you consider it, what's in the center passageways? It's a great deal of pre-bundled, canned stuff that is presumably not characteristic (there are a few exemptions). However, I never go out to shop without a rundown and stick to crisp sustenance that I investigate a variety of formulas with! It's stunning what formulas I've found since I adore investigating new sustenance's. My top choices right presently are Middle Eastern and South Asian Dishes: distinctive curries, bah mi (an Indonesian noodle dish), and Nazi Goren g (a rice dish with veggies and meat)...most of which I've as of late found while beginning to keep up my load in the Eat-Clean Cookbooks.

Eating macro-nutrient dense food is possible on a budget, you just have to be willing to compromise (tuna instead of salmon, burgers instead of steak, etc.). And as others have mentioned, carbs are very cheap in most forms--especially the healthy ones you should be focusing on consuming.

Buy your food in bulk (Costco, BJ's etc) especially when its on sale. You can freeze it (chicken, fish, vegetables etc.). Cook your own meals and you can make smoothies/shakes to substitute meals as well (a banana, some oatmeal, etc.).

You can start having Non vegetarian food and morning walk will also do a great effect.But if you want to spend money on it then you can start going to any famous gym. This will also help you to improve your health as well. Another thing is you need to start having low fat food.

Just saw a video by the guys at yes theory and there is this wild 5 day fast diet, so basically you don't eat for 5 days and then establish a regular meal-set in between the fasting times. Probably super hard not to eat for 5 days, but very interesting.

You can try Ketogenic diet ,but in a limit.

As we all want to stay healthy and fit. Here is the blog I have posted on dieting changes we can do easily. There are 7 Healthy Eating Changes You Should Make to be healthy. You can ask me in private for the blog.