Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    But to them, it is far better as it feels like more of a reward than basically being handed to you for nothing the moment you hit max level.
    not really - to them its just artificlay boosting MAU numbers.

nothing else.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Maybe EA should develop Battlefield: Immortal for mobile. It seems that's where investors are rushing to, since the playerbase on mobile proven to be infinitely more milkable than the pc / console counterpart. Activision has candy crush, so they aren't newbies in the subject.
    EA already has mobile titles as well.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    it is really stupid to tie it with DI when its stable trend.
    Go pull up Yahoo Finance / Google Finance / Bloomberg / whatever and pull up ATVI. Then tell me what most of the top articles are about. I'll give you a hint: it's negative reaction to DI. Investors are concerned, based on the customer response to DI, that Actiblizz has lost touch with its customer base. They may be right, they may be wrong or it may be somewhere in between, but it's really stupid of you to think you know more about what investors are concerned about than professional analysts.

No, it's not the only thing going wrong, but it is not insignificant.

Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    Translation: "We decreased the leveling speed so much that everybody got fed up and bought character boosts."
    So why are they decreasing the exp needed to level in 8.1?

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Again with some nice but sad failed tries.

You skipped the math on the first poll and linked a totally meaningless second one.

I get it. The pokemon farmers are still going strong (it takes a lot of time) thats why are you are the only ones trying to defend this garbage
    Nice ad hominem there. It reinforces your stance that you cannot comprehend someone actually having no problem with this expansion.

For the record, I haven't caught a pet in years (although I looted some from old raids).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Go pull up Yahoo Finance / Google Finance / Bloomberg / whatever and pull up ATVI. Then tell me what most of the top articles are about. I'll give you a hint: it's negative reaction to DI. Investors are concerned, based on the customer response to DI, that Actiblizz has lost touch with its customer base. They may be right, they may be wrong or it may be somewhere in between, but it's really stupid of you to think you know more about what investors are concerned about than professional analysts.

No, it's not the only thing going wrong, but it is not insignificant.
    TF you want?! It is a stable trend! https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/ATVI:US - scroll to annual income statement and tick “annual”. Stable tax management trend right there!

Oh, someone actually wrote about this and I thought I’d get to wear my tinfoil hat ... nope: https://gamingcentral.in/video-games...uck-conundrum/
    Last edited by mmoc806dd679c9; 2018-11-13 at 10:51 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    But to them, it is far better as it feels like more of a reward than basically being handed to you for nothing the moment you hit max level.
    The idea of Pathfinder has merits, but it should award flying in the current zones after Part 1, and in the new zone after Part 2.
    Currently, Pathfinder part 1 is a grind (which I find tedious, I don't care about being Revered towards Tortollans or Magni) with almost 0 reward for one year (20% mount speed, I can't even tell the difference).
    Vanilla player since day 1 Europe.
    I think everything should be account-wide.
    Cross-faction grouping for dungeons and raids should be a thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    There are many things about BfA I dont like (rep grinding, azerite, island exp, warfronts) but that doesn't mean the game is unplayable. Tbh I dont play wow much but thats because of work and personal life. On weekends I still try to get on to play with friends.
    Yes for players like you it is good enough. But you are not wow core audience. Those players quit becouse you have become targeted audience and game suffer from it.

10+ Year Old Account
    what that has to do with topic ? we already know whales etc
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Yes for players like you it is good enough. But you are not wow core audience. Those players quit becouse you have become targeted audience and game suffer from it.
    Well its Blizzard who decides who are the core audience though? Just because you have the luxury to play 8 hours a day doesn't automatically make you the core audience.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well change will happen.
    It rallied a bit earlier and its falling again just above 52 dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Your opinion, not fact. YOu are really projecting here

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Natylyaz View Post
    The idea of Pathfinder has merits, but it should award flying in the current zones after Part 1, and in the new zone after Part 2.
    Currently, Pathfinder part 1 is a grind (which I find tedious, I don't care about being Revered towards Tortollans or Magni) with almost 0 reward for one year (20% mount speed, I can't even tell the difference).
    They don't want you flying day one. Also, by waiting it allows them to add content in the release zones that doesn't immediately get trivialized, and that is what they should be doing anyway, especially in 8.1.

Unlocking flying in x.2 is fine as long as there are no time gates on part 2.

They don't want you flying day one. Also, by waiting it allows them to add content in the release zones that doesn't immediately get trivialized, and that is what they should be doing anyway, especially in 8.1.

Why does it matter if it's day 1 or day 100, as long as the player has done the content and put in the work?

Also, the ground content in the open world is already trivial. And if they have some super duper amazing story elements they want to present in a way that flying would spoil, then put it in a scenario like they always do anyway.

The idea that flying is going to ruin anything only applies if the content is already weak to begin with.

Flying isn't the problem; trying too hard to stretch weak content design is.
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2018-11-14 at 01:03 PM.

Deleted
    Only ever bought 1 mount from the shop, probably will never do it again and most likely to quit the game very soon

Deleted
    Like ... uhm ... like the time gate between 8.1 and 8.2? Makes sense ... as long the time gate is not called a time gate and has any excuse attached it’s fine.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well it started well but been dropping all day its closed at 51:60$
    investors really are spooked by the backlash from blizzcon.
    I did email them about that price reduction that appeared in the window
    so far no reply. Wonder if that will coincide with the launch of 8.1 ? like a mini reboot of bfa