Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by valdren View Post
    Why is no one talking about how cringy it is to do AOE (without bladestorm) as a Fury? Whirlwind gets you 2 attacks as AOE, but with WW on GCD it feels really slow and just annoying.

Maybe have a cooldown that allows us to do AOE with our attacks for limited time?
    You have DR and ww. That's enough. Fury is easily the top 4-5 target cleave spec in the game, and it's just going to get stupid with the new CsHb trait coming in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emris View Post
    (1)Well, I don't like being called a liar, so here you go: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...s#difficulty=4

(2) I always carry my own weight, and more often than not I'm the one carrying. IO score doesn't translate to skill.

Back to my point, though, is that we lack utility. No matter how much damage I do, or even if my IO score is massive, other classes with similar scores/gear will always get picked over us. I've never seen "Need Warrior" in a dungeon description, but see it all the time for rogues, DKs, mages, boomkins, locks, etc. That was my point, but thanks for making it into a personal attack for whatever reason.
    You're playing Fresh Meat, Storm bolt, and Bladestorm on every fight. Are you trolling or what?
    Carrying your own weight is a sure sign you've never done actually difficult content, and is the fastest way to get written off by anyone worth half a damn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stross01 View Post
    The 50% snare is something. I'm kinda looking forward to the arms nerfs so that maybe fury can be a real deal.
    Fury already is a real deal. Get real. For God's sake, arms and fury have their strengths. Pretty balanced in m+. Uldir favors arms. We'll see how the next raid turns out. Arms nerfs are minor. Don't be dumb.

Seems ok to me, granted I'm only 349 ilvl but I did ding 120 yesterday, do you guys struggle getting into M+ pugs? Thinking I may have to go Prot to get groups..

Quote Originally Posted by Emris View Post
    Right? Bringing back Shockwave would be the perfect fix. I wonder what the thought process behind removing it was. As of now, I'm item level 370, and I literally cannot get into +9 mythics. Not a single time.

Has there been any rumors though if they're even looking to make changes to us? I thought I remembered seeing something a few weeks back about changing our -12% damage to -6%, but haven't seen it in the notes.
    Or Maybe give us a cc oriented talent row. Shockwave | Stormbold | mass pummel. Would be a meaningful decision and bring good m+ utlility. Didn't know it was so easy to develop new Talent rows....on wonders why we didn't get one in bfa

Deleted
    For me the dps of the fury is ok .. to be precise maybe some little tuning on some talent and skills would not be bad but overall I think the fury is one of the most successful specs in bfa.
    The only sore point is that it lacks ulitly especially in m +.
    I agree that a return to schockwawe would be nice
    Maybe putting baseline, the two charges of charge and in its place put ShockWawe.
    Also Rallying Cry make this 3 min CD more powerful, inserting an additional effect would not hurt.