Poll: Are you contributing the resources for the warfront?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    only cause it brings tons of ap i woud ignore them otherwise like i did in legion

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't go out of my way to do it, but if I have mats to spare, they provide a good amount of AP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, it gives good AP and I like feeling like I contributed.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    I do resources and gold, maybe.

If it's cheap or I just happen to have it on me then I will, but I'm not buying stuff off the AH to do it.

I do the cheap ones. Earned around 400-500k gold on it though. I guess I help others to contribute

I am such a saint, you are welcome.

Always with gold and resources, but if I have mats for crafting I do that too, just not gonna go farming for mats specifically for it.

Good heavens no. That'd mean I would need a subscription to contribute and I've not touched BfA since the first week!

I just spend the gold, but I do this on 7 toons, so I probably contribute more than almost everyone.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Imma be straight, I don't do it. I get enough AP for my needs out of missions and world quests.

Now if they had a substantial rep reward, or a meta quest that gave you a piece of warfront gear...
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

The only ones i do are the gold, resources, and the enchanting one. but thats it.. lol

No, waste of money and I don't give a flying shit about AP.

Not anymore.

Used to when I wanted the rep.

My prog raiding guildmates have 30-31 on their neck. I barely play. I've only raided Normal Uldir 3 times. My neck is at 28.

There really is no reason to grind AP. This helps me catch up, though. I do it for my main and 2 alts. They're all at 28.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    My prog raiding guildmates have 30-31 on their neck. I barely play. I've only raided Normal Uldir 3 times. My neck is at 28.

There really is no reason to grind AP. This helps me catch up, though. I do it for my main and 2 alts. They're all at 28.
    My guild is 8/8 mythic and most raiders have the neck around your level... 27-29. There's just nothing to unlock past that point except meaningless +ilvl boost. Everyone's waiting for 8.1 and extra trait ring I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekazi View Post
    If everyone thought like you, saying "eh, others will do it", then warfronts won't progress
    You're definitely Alliance pleb.
    You are a fool if you think that your contributions acually count towards something. Even if you contribute or not, the bar is going to fill at the exactly the same pace.
    The bar is entierly time based.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hekazi View Post
    If everyone thought like you, saying "eh, others will do it", then warfronts won't progress
    It doesn't matter. They autocomplete if the donations arent enough. Only a dull, Horde player wouldn't know that

i did until i got exalted, now i don't.

but i'll gladly accept y'all's work to get my alts geared :^)

Poll should be split into partial or all as there's some low-hanging fruit options
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2018-11-13 at 01:49 AM.

I do the ones that require fewer mats or mats that I have in excess for the AP. Usually it's the Gold, War Resources, and 2-3 of the crafting ones each time that I'll do. I certainly don't do them all.