Poll: Are you contributing the resources for the warfront?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    too much gold

Absolutely - do anything that I can get away with for under 1000g a pop. Generally that means I do all but around 4 of them.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    on my main ye, not every quest but most i can do with my own resources or trading with friends/guildies
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I contribute some stuff because it gives AP

Quote Originally Posted by Hekazi View Post
    If everyone thought like you, saying "eh, others will do it", then warfronts won't progress
    You're definitely Alliance pleb.
    This is not true. It automatically ticks up.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

If I'm on my main yes, otherwise nah

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    Cause I personally don't do that and I think it's a waste of a resources. Other than getting exalted with the 7th Legion,what's the real point of contributing them? To increase the speed of the warfront progression? What's the point of it,it slightly increases the progression,but eventually,the warfront will be available - 1 day later or sooner.
    Really the only reason people do It Is the AP or Rep It gives, same for Island Expeditions.. aren't we seeing a pattern of just everything surrounding Artifact/Azerite progression and how everything's made shite because of It? I'd rather progress to get gear In a straight forward manner with vendors, both in PvE and PvP to put my char to a higher level In terms of the gear he has and then hop onto an alt to do the same.

But no, It does these rewards of AP and you think you progressing but you aint, It's just a waste of time as we'll see be at ludecreous levels of Artifact Numbers, having 153.735.735.782.341.893.275 Artifact out of 153.735.735.782.341.893.273 Artifact and Blizzard will call It "Progression" ever since Legion launched, screw that. I want my normal gear progression back. I almost can't wait for Classic more, at least my sub would be worth something.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Not anymore

You're basically buying easy AP for gold. Who the heck does it for the Warfront progression %?

7+ Year Old Account
    Nah I'm still carrying around the Collect Black Lotus quest in my log to open the AQ40 gates.

No reason to after exalted with 7th Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    You're basically buying easy AP for gold. Who the heck does it for the Warfront progression %?
    ^^^^This. The players who think they are clever to skip these are only cheating themselves.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I do the easy ones.

Deleted
    I do on my main for the extra ap, our guild set up an order system for warfront packages, between 8 to 10k for the full package (sometimes minus the herbs one, fuck that 10K / 500 ap) with a small benefit for the guild bank to boot, and no hassle for the players.

Pretty fine system imo, allows catch up or extra progression on ap levels, can create some markets for 4 days or so, isn't mandatory in any way.

no point as it will complete regardless and only the one time 370 quest reward is of any use to me

the whole warfront is a 4 week time sink for 1 hours worth of content >.<

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Only gold and resources, otherwise too expensive. Still 30lvl on neck.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not contribute.
    Blizzard is data driven. The only possibility to change / delete a crappy feature from the game is to strictly ignore it.
    I don't see any reason to give away precious resources for doing content that does not provide any upgrades for my character.
    That's just pure gold- and timesink.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    ^^^^This. The players who think they are clever to skip these are only cheating themselves.
    Or they value gold more than AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekazi View Post
    If everyone thought like you, saying "eh, others will do it", then warfronts won't progress
    You're definitely Alliance pleb.
    Ofcourse not, then it would get stuck. They advance if you contribute or not.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

No, I don't care and I will continue to not care, too many other characters to max out.

5500 AP for minimal effort, not contributing is just being lazy.