Deleted

wow community summed in 1 picture

how does this make us feel?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pointless topic, is how it makes me feel.

You can't sum up an entire community of millions of people with one stupid comment.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

A little bit of context would help, unless you're auditioning for a government propaganda job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dtruth View Post

how EXACTLY does this sum up the wow community... be specific, and be ready to defend your opinion that you are trying to proclaim as fact.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fooliuscaesar13 View Post
    A little bit of context would help, unless you're auditioning for a government propaganda job.
    calm down mcconel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dtruth View Post

Eeeeh, I don't get it? Trying to cause a stir over something that looks like nothing?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    It's difficult to determine how to feel about something that seems to have no relevance and is unlikely to produce constructive discussion. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead