Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Weather's horrible out here mate

- - - Updated - - -

One downside of me still not figuring out how to do more than one reply in one post (if someone wants to tell me that would be useful), and my often short answers to stuff is that my post count suggests I spend a lot more time here than I really do
    You hit the quotation mark next with a +, left of "Report post" to quote several users, and then "reply with quote" for the final user you are quoting. At least that's how I do it

On topic; good him! It's not healthy to sit inside for bloody years
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

i only really leave the home if i have to go to the doctor or something.

but i go out of my room quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    You hit the quotation mark next with a +, left of "Report post" to quote several users, and then "reply with quote" for the final user you are quoting. At least that's how I do it

On topic; good him! It's not healthy to sit inside for bloody years
    Gone are my days of CTRL-Xing each post and pasting them all into a mega reply :O
    When they release this frankenstein QOL filled abberation and none of the "We want Vanilla back" crowd play it and stay on the private servers, Derp Derpleton and his posse will be crowing "SEE YOU THINK YOU DO BUT YOU DON'T NYA HAAA HAA"
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Trebuchets new meta.

That sounds really depressing. 7 years, no jobs no school? Not even going outside for a walk?! No wonder he was suicidal.
    Did he order all the food home? Surely he mustve gotten some fresh air?
    Whenever i spend the entire weekend gaming i get a shock when i leave the apartment for work on monday. I just stop and breathe in deeply the fresh wonderfull air! I smell new smells for the first time in days! I feel the sun on my skin for the first time in days. And thats from just a couple of days.