Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Wait, WTF? People review memes now?
    Yeah, I'm like this too..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the only fascist thing i want is the banning of the religion.

but i realize that's impossible and wouldn't happen. but i'd sure remove its status as a protected class.
    Lol .
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    *Clap Clap*

10+ Year Old Account
    So when does this whole situation devolve to TheGamerFromMars reacting to Pewdiepie reacting to memes about reacting? I give it another month or two.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    He's about to overtaken by indian vevo, which to be fair shouldn't really be a channel but who cares. Pewds will be the number 1 actual youtuber until he quits. He's won anyway, he was first to get 69,696,969

- - - Updated - - -

I really like current pewdiepie, I think people think he's still the guy he was 5 years ago screeching at horror games, not so, I like meme review and I like his more serious videos about the culture of being a content creator and politics on youtube. I think his channel has matured a lot recently and he deffo deserves the number 1 spot imo
    I second that. His content as of the past year or so has been great. It's nice to see a semi consistent schedule where he does certain things on certain days. I think it's good for him and his sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    he's a center-left(he's actually somewhat closer to progressive) journalist that reports in a truly neutral way.

how anyone can think he leans right is beyond me.
    He's an Independent, nowhere near progressive, however it does seem like he leans Right in quite a lot of issues.

Tim also doesn't seem quite bright, he's wrong about the Blue Wave and only talking about one side of the story.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2018-11-10 at 01:19 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.