Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I...err...but...

*gets coat*

Too much internet for me tonight
    Could you be more old

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Don't judge him, he likes to hang out with midgets, its an excuse.

If he has to pretend to be pro-identity politics.. well. so be it.
    Hey that's offensive to midgets >:c

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I am curious as to there being a second channel nearing Pewdiepie levels of subs, that can't be an easy feat. Who the heck are they?
    He's about to overtaken by indian vevo, which to be fair shouldn't really be a channel but who cares. Pewds will be the number 1 actual youtuber until he quits. He's won anyway, he was first to get 69,696,969

- - - Updated - - -

I really like current pewdiepie, I think people think he's still the guy he was 5 years ago screeching at horror games, not so, I like meme review and I like his more serious videos about the culture of being a content creator and politics on youtube. I think his channel has matured a lot recently and he deffo deserves the number 1 spot imo

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Wait, WTF? People review memes now?
    Yeah, I'm like this too..
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the only fascist thing i want is the banning of the religion.

but i realize that's impossible and wouldn't happen. but i'd sure remove its status as a protected class.
    Lol .
    When they release this frankenstein QOL filled abberation and none of the "We want Vanilla back" crowd play it and stay on the private servers, Derp Derpleton and his posse will be crowing "SEE YOU THINK YOU DO BUT YOU DON'T NYA HAAA HAA"
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Trebuchets new meta.

*Clap Clap*

So when does this whole situation devolve to TheGamerFromMars reacting to Pewdiepie reacting to memes about reacting? I give it another month or two.
    Battle for Azeroth: Now with more Morally Grey™!*

​*Morally Grey is about as morally complex as an episode of Whacky Racers.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    He's about to overtaken by indian vevo, which to be fair shouldn't really be a channel but who cares. Pewds will be the number 1 actual youtuber until he quits. He's won anyway, he was first to get 69,696,969

- - - Updated - - -

I really like current pewdiepie, I think people think he's still the guy he was 5 years ago screeching at horror games, not so, I like meme review and I like his more serious videos about the culture of being a content creator and politics on youtube. I think his channel has matured a lot recently and he deffo deserves the number 1 spot imo
    I second that. His content as of the past year or so has been great. It's nice to see a semi consistent schedule where he does certain things on certain days. I think it's good for him and his sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by pionock View Post
    I second that. His content as of the past year or so has been great. It's nice to see a semi consistent schedule where he does certain things on certain days. I think it's good for him and his sanity.
    I agree, it's nice to have a top youtuber who actually seems authentic in a way. Most of them aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    he's a center-left(he's actually somewhat closer to progressive) journalist that reports in a truly neutral way.

how anyone can think he leans right is beyond me.
    He's an Independent, nowhere near progressive, however it does seem like he leans Right in quite a lot of issues.

Tim also doesn't seem quite bright, he's wrong about the Blue Wave and only talking about one side of the story.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2018-11-10 at 01:19 PM.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.