Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    hmm im a bit speachles, fine they buff landslide i like this numbers Flying on the screen but it make game play a bit strange overall and beside that no intresting changes?
    well job blizzard team keep up good work...
    well its an overall aoe buff, this will help a bit otherwise is pretty much meh

10+ Year Old Account
    Well boys, time to retire the Shaman until Wrath of the Lich Queen....
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    Can I post this on the official forums? This is perfect.
    By all means :P
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

So these changes couldn't be done at beta because it was too late???

Quote Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
    Shaman isnt' "fine" if Blizzard is bumping all 3 specs in 8.1.

The main reason people are reacting like this is the time it takes for them to do these small changes as well.
    Problem is that problem is rotation above damage. Bumping damage is nice, but why did this require FOUR months?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Problem is that problem is rotation above damage. Bumping damage is nice, but why did this require FOUR months?
    This is my problem with the buffs as well. Don't get me wrong I'm more than happy to see something really but when they came out and made the announcements it made it sound like they were going through testing more mechanical changes simply because they said they needed a lot more time. These are number tweaks. Theoretically these are the dials they could just adjust to try and fine tune our numbers. Surely this requires some testing to get correct but does it take 4-8 months to do? I highly doubt it.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Xastin View Post
    i still wont be inviting shamans to groups. still 100% useless class. glad blizzard pretty much deleted a class from the game this xpack.
    And you, are exactly what's wrong with the WoW community these days.

Quote Originally Posted by KevtheWise View Post
    And you, are exactly what's wrong with the WoW community these days.
    It's bait.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    This is my problem with the buffs as well. Don't get me wrong I'm more than happy to see something really but when they came out and made the announcements it made it sound like they were going through testing more mechanical changes simply because they said they needed a lot more time. These are number tweaks. Theoretically these are the dials they could just adjust to try and fine tune our numbers. Surely this requires some testing to get correct but does it take 4-8 months to do? I highly doubt it.
    Honestly, these changes seem somewhat “hotfixes”, aka number tunings that can absolutely go live during weekly maintenances, not something that require months of brainstorming and promises by Ion himself about a global overhaul.

It’s a welcomed start, but I hope it is only a start.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    It’s a welcomed start, but I hope it is only a start.
    Nope it's not, it's just something that was done so the shaman community cannot say that nothing was done despite promises. And so that they can say: "it's a first step there is more to come for coming patches".
    If the legion class design team is still working on wow, they're clearly focused on bringing something interesting but for the next expansion. There is absolutely no need to keep playing enhancement, just go [survival, havoc or windwalker]. You will have fun and see other people playing your class being happy.

That's what I've been doing epsite years and years of playing my shaman, and I have no regrets!

As a person who doesnt play shaman, these changes look pretty good... are they?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    Nope it's not, it's just something that was done so the shaman community cannot say that nothing was done despite promises. And so that they can say: "it's a first step there is more to come for coming patches".
    The problem is that Ion outright said there would be mechanical changes coming with 8.1.

Those aren't mechanical changes, the only thing they can say (and i doubt they'll say anything): "Sorry,didn't make the cut, has to be delayed until 8.(1+X).".
    Their idea of talent rows having "no wrong choices" now fall upon their heads, as talent provide no real niches or aren't terribly different to others in terms of usage.

Whether you use Hailstorm or Searing Assault doesn't matter shit, they're both pure ST talents that hardly provide any burst, one of them just adds Frostbrand into your rotation and that's it.

At the very least, Windrush Totem should have become baseline for Ele / Enhance and the slot taken by it now improves Windrush, buffs lasts longer or reduces CD, something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    If the legion class design team is still working on wow, they're clearly focused on bringing something interesting but for the next expansion.
    No idea if they're already pulling a WoD on BfA and basically abort the whole expansion, wouldn't surprise me between Warfronts and Island expeditions, the content we're seeing in 8.1. has already been in development for a long time, part of those Island expedition maps have been hinted at BfA announcement already.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Mechanical changes were promised, instead we solely received talent balance.
    As stated above, whether another talent becomes now the Meta choice has no serious impact.

You have more flexibility regarding talents, which is not good enough if the end result is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Nope. They are bad.
    Nothings really changed basically for the current situation. BF/Landslide combos have no value in AoE/Cleave situations, which is the majority of fights in Uldir currently. Current meta build(s) are still superior to all the buffed ones for raiding. Hailstorm and Totem mastery are still not worth using and are at best neutral damage wise with Searing Assault.
    Only thing that really changed is FoA being more viable now.

Other than that, we still have to wait how traits are interacting with some of the changes now... but dont get your hopes up.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

So this is the big rework?? Numbers tuning? That's it, I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    So this is the big rework?? Numbers tuning? That's it, I'm out.
    Yep, I'm glad I didn't wait for this "rework" to happen. I switched to my Frost DK when they said wait til 8.1 and while numerically it's doing well it was a slog to play. Blizzard has killed the enjoyment in this game for me and this is basically the nail in the coffin for me. These "fixes" didn't need til 8.1 to go through. So F them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinela View Post
    It's the first time I actually made a meme on my channel x3 So thanks ^.^ ♥

As for the updates... I mean I'm happy Hailstorm got buffed because it's my favourite, but I doubt it's enough to make it the best one.
    I think I'm just going to main my monk now. I don't like healing on my monk, but at least I can dps on it when we have too many healers (or tanks)
    Doubt it's gonna make the cut. Anything that delays stormstrike button smashing is a no go unless it's a big dps increase.

so much PvE crying, meanwhile Turbo just got even scarier

Deleted
    What a complete... overhaul.

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    so much PvE crying, meanwhile Turbo just got even scarier
    Because nothing stops them from releasing:

"Damage of all Enhancement abilities has been reduced by 5% in PvP combat".
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2018-11-11 at 08:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping for an overhaul in the rotation but I've been let down yet again...

I guess will see if they do anything for the next expansion. If they didn't change the rotation this patch I highly doubt they will do it for the rest of the expansion.