Question in regards to Legion World Quests

At the moment I'm catching up with Legion content, specifically the two pathfinder achievements. So far so good, but I'm having slight issues due to 'The Wardens' reputation being gated behind World Quests.

Is there any way I can influence the WQ spawn rate?

Does it make a difference if I clear the whole map of all WQs, in hopes that a new batch spawns sooner? Or can I lean back and simply check the map for Wardens quests every 6 hours or so, since the quests are automatically "overwritten"?

Deleted
    As long as you do all the world quests tagged as wardens, they'll respawn slightly faster? I'm not 100% sure on this but it does feel that way. Doing generic zone world quests does not influence this.

10+ Year Old Account
    By and large the quests are in 12/24 hours cycles, whereby a quest spawns for 24 hours, spawning every 12 hours at around 8am and 8pm.

As the quests spawn for the entire region, one person doing something won't affect it any. Some quests are on shorter spawn cycles (argus, pvp ones and such i think)

edit: as a side note, you can get wardens tokens from the class hall board, if you get the bonus loot from these you can get a random token for 1500 rep (so doing a highmountain token quest could give bonus 1500 to wardens (or valsharah, who knows) (not sure how often they spawn/if your followers can handle it), and also a demon soul item from argus rares that gives 1500 rep with all factions, you're probably aware you can do the kirin tor emissary and choose which rep token you want too
    Last edited by Rixis; 2018-11-10 at 08:32 PM.

So I can just check the map for Wardens World quests and simply ignore the rest without care?

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis
    edit: as a side note, you can get wardens tokens from the class hall board, if you get the bonus loot from these you can get a random token for 1500 rep (so doing a highmountain token quest could give bonus 1500 to wardens (or valsharah, who knows) (not sure how often they spawn/if your followers can handle it)
    I don't think I understand the Order Hall so well at this point, at least it never offered me any interesting reward (just 10gold trash). I will look into those "bonus rolls" you mentioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Order Hall missions can spawn for reputation tokens, though they may need higher level/ilevel followers. You can get "bonus roll" on the missions by taking the success rate above 100%

For the World Quests, yes, they're on regional spawns, so just do the ones you want, ignore the rest and wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    So I can just check the map for Wardens World quests and simply ignore the rest without care?

I don't think I understand the Order Hall so well at this point, at least it never offered me any interesting reward (just 10gold trash). I will look into those "bonus rolls" you mentioned.
    You need to finish your order hall campaign, bump up ilvl of your followers etc. this will unlock higher level missions, including rep tokens.