Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Internally, there is a talented team that runs Mythic+ dungeons and provides feedback. Sometimes things get through, but community feedback usually results in a fix.
    No. Just no. This is a blatant lie. Some affixes completely broke some bosses recently such as explosives, they cannot have been tested. That's impossible.

"Sometimes things get through" ??? Is that a joke ? The dungeons could not be completed at all...

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    At least you tried, calling people "dragon slayers". It's just a fact that pvp is an extra thing in the game. See next patch or any other patch, almost 100% is PvE content. They are not going to waste a full expansion to center it around pvp.
    It didn't start as mainly pve, on the opposite. We've had from the start two factions clashing for a reason.
    It was brought here by the average joe, who is too dumb to learn how each class play and how it can be countered, thus blizz catered around mediocre players and their comfort. Because is way easier to slay a scripted mob when dbm assist you at any step.

Pvp is way more complex and punish players way faster for lack of skills, so it is rather like "bricks don't fight back" vs "everyone had a plan until gets punched in the face".

Deleted
    "The team has corrected racials over the years, but Alex acknowledged that many people gravitated towards Horde in the past because of racials. They don't believe there is a significant difference in faction racial balance today, but they are always looking at ways to solve this problem without just making the Alliance overpowered."

Yeah being overpowered is a horde only feature, can't have alliance suddenly being overpowered when horde have been so in pve for the last 10 years. Also, good luck on getting people to switch to the underpopulated faction while not giving them some kind of edge against the faction that already have the large advantage in player population which makes all kinds of content easier to do, warmode being one of the obvious ones.

The team liked giving classes time to shine in Uldir that didn't necessarily involve damage, such as mobile classes in the G'huun fight. They then realized that people just stacked Warlocks for it, and kind of negated the original intent, though Warlocks got to shine!
    That's one of the big questions I have for this fight. Given the orb debuff duration, how do you do heroic G'huun with 10 people? Because you're supposed to be able to raid with 10... and then you stack ultra-mobile classes that can do an orb in one run, or you're screwed.

But bring the player, not the class, right?

They want to add more water walking mounts... I dunno... how about some sort of flying boat...

Quote Originally Posted by pina View Post
    "The team has corrected racials over the years, but Alex acknowledged that many people gravitated towards Horde in the past because of racials. They don't believe there is a significant difference in faction racial balance today, but they are always looking at ways to solve this problem without just making the Alliance overpowered."

Yeah being overpowered is a horde only feature, can't have alliance suddenly being overpowered when horde have been so in pve for the last 10 years. Also, good luck on getting people to switch to the underpopulated faction while not giving them some kind of edge against the faction that already have the large advantage in player population which makes all kinds of content easier to do, warmode being one of the obvious ones.
    Shadowmeld is OP atm tho .

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    i knew it! azshara is raising nazjatar from the seafloor!! so happy they took this route. she'll seem even more menacing than she already does. they're doing her very well, as long as she escapes in the raid and doesn't die i'll be very happy with her treatment in game.
    I read somewhere that she isn't raising it from the floor, but instead it would have the "Moses crossing the red sea" effect: walls of water will clear the underwater zone.

One does not simply raise Azshara.

So at 100% with reaping, the entire bloody dungeon respawns and rushes you, possibly pulling other mobs you managed to avoid? I don't think that's thought out well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptoon View Post
    It didn't start as mainly pve, on the opposite. We've had from the start two factions clashing for a reason.
    It was brought here by the average joe, who is too dumb to learn how each class play and how it can be countered, thus blizz catered around mediocre players and their comfort. Because is way easier to slay a scripted mob when dbm assist you at any step.

Pvp is way more complex and punish players way faster for lack of skills, so it is rather like "bricks don't fight back" vs "everyone had a plan until gets punched in the face".
    Actually it did start as just PvE. PvP wasn't in the original release off the game. It was shoehorned in to appease a small portion of the player base and to attract a broader audience. As soon as they implemented this travesty, class imbalance became the biggest issue in WoW, and remains the biggest issue to this very day. All because people wanted to ruin this great PvE game to stroke their epeens.

"but they are always looking at ways to solve this problem without just making the Alliance overpowered."

So they sat on their dumb asses for the last few years with OP horde racials but now to fix the imbalance they are just going to sit on their dumb fat asses because Alliance can't have something that helps them.

fucking shit game company. why do people still support this trash? they literally don't give a shit about the other half of the playerbase
    Last edited by ihyln; 2018-11-13 at 02:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Knowing that there are more allied races coming is disssappointing.

I was hoping we were done with the feature and that focus would be shifting to existing races.

"Discovery system" = Discover that you need to play the Expeditions in one specific, obtuse way...that is never even hinted at slightly...and goes completely against the overall sentiment of the mission.

I think they need to "discover" that their players fucking hate that shit.

Island Expedition Rewards

The team believes that the community has done well with figuring out how Island Expeditions rewards work. They did try something new with the way rewards drop but can't say it's EXACTLY how the system works. They like there to be some sort of discovery involved in the game.
    "The team" can go Ook themselves right in the Dooker, because this system combined with the Go Go Go mentality of Islands, is utter and complete, 100.0000000000000% shite.

Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    "but they are always looking at ways to solve this problem without just making the Alliance overpowered."

So they sat on their dumb asses for the last few years with OP horde racials but now to fix the imbalance they are just going to sit on their dumb fat asses because Alliance can't have something that helps them.

fucking shit game company. why do people still support this trash? they literally don't give a shit about the other half of the playerbase

Confirmed that you're either 14, an idiot, or simply don't remember how OP human racials were for several years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by h8ryan View Post
    Confirmed that you're either 14, an idiot, or simply don't remember how OP human racials were for several years.
    Oh so that's why there are 43.9% alliance players vs 56.1% horde players on level 120, because of the amazing alliance racials.

Having a powerful pvp racial won't even make a dent in the faction population, it's pve racials that matter to most people and horde racials are way superior there, it's just a simple fact that is backed up by statistics from wowprogress and realmpop.

Oh so that's why there are 43.9% alliance players vs 56.1% horde players on level 120, because of the amazing alliance racials.

Having a powerful pvp racial won't even make a dent in the faction population, it's pve racials that matter to most people and horde racials are way superior there, it's just a simple fact that is backed up by statistics from wowprogress and realmpop.
    Confirmed you can't read or just struggle with basic reading comprehension.

When I said the word "remember" it was implying I was talking about the past you troglodyte.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by h8ryan View Post
    Confirmed you can't read or just struggle with basic reading comprehension.

When I said the word "remember" it was implying I was talking about the past you troglodyte.
    And when did the Alliance have better PvE racials then if I might ask, since I assumed you meant pvp when you mention the human racial since it's completely garbage for pve and always has been. If you were talking about pvp then my last post is correct and your insult doesn't make much sense, it only makes you look dumb.
    Last edited by mmoc29e4727ea9; 2018-11-13 at 07:59 PM.

Racials are still favoring horde. Who is he kidding? Why do they stack blood elves on the Zul fight? Why to cheese the mechanics. Just get rid of them and see what happens, I offer that as a challenge. But that will never happen because if doesn't favor the horde

Quote Originally Posted by Avengerx View Post
    So at 100% with reaping, the entire bloody dungeon respawns and rushes you, possibly pulling other mobs you managed to avoid? I don't think that's thought out well enough.
    I read it as every 20%, the last 20% you killed rises and rushes you... But yeah, if you skip stuff, is it going to aggro the stuff you skipped?