Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I don't think fixing racials is wrong. But there also would be nothing to be gained by making Alliance racials powerful. The ship has sailed and for the most part people are playing horde. To get people to transfer you'd have to offer something that, if possible, shouldn't break the game and it probably would have to be a long time move. Small, temporary, incentives and more interesting story could be an option. Won't happen but would be an option...

As for the war campaign and the raid ... no it doesn't make sense that the alliance would go for the treasury. Hell, it probably won't make sens that they're there in the first place. Within the war campaign you spend time to scout and setup bombs but there is nothing that would make you start an all out attack.

Quote Originally Posted by ctrlaltwalsh View Post
    Edit: I'd love to see a list of your specs Strengths and weaknesses, Everyone give me 2 Strengths, and 2 Weaknesses.
    Shadow Priests can respec into Holy and Disci, their weakness is that they have a defensive CD that just lets them die more slowly (you already mentioned that) and their design is backwards in regards to their damage curve in comparison to most/all other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by h8ryan View Post
    Confirmed that you're either 14, an idiot, or simply don't remember how OP human racials were for several years.
    Let me guess you still cry about Onyxia?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Yup, I'll be getting that posted this week. We talked to Pete Stilwell and Brian Sousa and it was a pleasure! They were super excited about everyone getting to play.
    Any chance we'll see the interview soon? Sorry to be such a bother on this, I'm just very hyped for this one! I know you're all very busy.