Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'm a software developer and part time blogger to get income from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Clara777 View Post
    I sell my body.
    I don't believe it is true.I am making money by painting.

I use to be a truck driver in the Netherlands, long hours shitty pay, high cost of living. i don't recommend it to any one.

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently a student but I earn a few bucks for myself by freelancing.

In real vanilla it was the client who sent the new location, blink was literally without any tiny delay and led to blinking below the ground or get stuck in walls.
    Today in both retail and classic the server tells you were you are going to end up, adding a small delay. And just like in retail there is no telling what will happen when you blink mid air, sometimes it propells you forward, sometimes just directly on the ground, and sometimes forward and then on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonton View Post
    In real vanilla it was the client who sent the new location, blink was literally without any tiny delay and led to blinking below the ground or get stuck in walls.
    Today in both retail and classic the server tells you were you are going to end up, adding a small delay. And just like in retail there is no telling what will happen when you blink mid air, sometimes it propells you forward, sometimes just directly on the ground, and sometimes forward and then on the ground.
    Wrong thread dude....

Mostly retired work part time when we need a little extra cash for the holidays or something.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

Working for IT company.
    Also, I got my own telegram channel, where I am posting payable ads.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerBanks View Post
    Working for IT company.
    Also, I got my own telegram channel, where I am posting payable ads.
    Posting advertisements, eh? Guess we know what you'll be doing after a few more posts.

What do you mean ?
    My telegram channel is my own space and this is my decision whether to post something in it or not.
    And I see no relation to this forum. In addition, the genre of my channel is not so popular to be advertised on big platforms, so I don`t know what are you talking about.

I knew there was something I was suppose to be doing.....

i like jokes about me being an assistant regional manager lol
    also kind of freelance writer