[A][Exodar-Medivh]<Jynxed> 2/8M 8/8H, Recruiting for Uldir Progression and 8.1

Hello everyone! Fantarius here, I've been playing WoW since Vanilla and raiding hardcore since Burning Crusade! I've been a part of many guilds and I think you should check out Jynxed!

Jynxed is a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a very laid back and drama-free raid environment. Our focus is on having fun and making forward progression. We are never going to be a top progression guild and don't strive to be.

The core of the raid has been playing together for more than 4 years, 2 years in Rift and 2 years in WoW. We have a diverse mix of players that all enjoy playing with each other.

We are currently recruiting Healers & Ranged DPS!

Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed/Sun 8-11pm EST
    Raid Progression: 2/8 Heroic Uldir
    Faction: Alliance
    Server: Exodar/Medivh

Raiders are judged primarily on 4 factors:

Attendance - Minimum 75% attendance is required but 90%+ is preferred.

Preparation - Must have knowledge and expertise of rotations necessary for each raid fight. Also must know strats and watched videos for progression fights.

Performance - Mechanics! You must be able to stay alive to be able to help the raid. DPS is also important but only when the raid is faced with DPS checks/enrage timers.

Personality - Ultimately we're looking for people that we enjoy raiding with.

If you are interested in joining Jynxed, please message Techymoon. His battlenet ID is Techyon #1157.

Still have spots open! Feel free to contact us with questions at any time!