Thread: DK tier 10

DK tier 10

woah after only 9-10 short years we finally can complete the 25 man version of DK T10

I'm happy but also sad it took so long.

https://ptr.wowdb.com/items/166838-sleetguard-warboots
    https://ptr.wowdb.com/items/166837-sleetguard-greatbelt

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool stuff.

Now all they gotta do is add the purple and yellow DK tier 10, green DK tier 11, silver and blue DK tier 12, and add in the missing pieces from DK tier 7 and 8

DKs kind of got the short end of the stick in set completion...
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Awesome stuff! Hope the new ones will come sooner.

They forget to add bracers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terion View Post
    They forget to add bracers
    They already did - Morel Coils

I'm pretty sure the boots and belt already existed, I have matching boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Cool stuff.

Now all they gotta do is add the purple and yellow DK tier 10, green DK tier 11, silver and blue DK tier 12, and add in the missing pieces from DK tier 7 and 8

DKs kind of got the short end of the stick in set completion...
    purple t10 wasn’t missing anything when I last checked. Maybe a belt? But if you hide belt it shows the “belt” correctly. Yellow dk t10?

Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    purple t10 wasn’t missing anything when I last checked. Maybe a belt? But if you hide belt it shows the “belt” correctly. Yellow dk t10?
    He probably want's Saurfang Jr.'s set, which isn't available t players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    The one second from the right:

The armor is purple and the glowing parts are yellow. It isn't obtainable in-game in any way.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Kind of bummed they didn't add Bracers, too (purely for completion's sake), but definitely stoked!

That said, yeah, I wouldn't be opposed to the Yellow version being added. Admittedly, I would probably never use it, but it definitely looks pretty sharp! Would probably be better if they made the "glow" of each set actually match the coloring in the armor (is. the Red armor glowing green, etc).

I'm honestly hoping, with WC3 Reforged on the horizon, maybe Blizzard will finally add a perfect recreation of Arthas' Death Knight armor! Preferably with the "short-sleeve" chest-piece, and obviously Death Knight-exclusive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    I'm honestly hoping, with WC3 Reforged on the horizon, maybe Blizzard will finally add a perfect recreation of Arthas' Death Knight armor! Preferably with the "short-sleeve" chest-piece, and obviously Death Knight-exclusive.
    something like that would have been great for the DK armor from the WoD scrapyard; sadly they opted to just give us the exact same armor we leave the starting zone with...

I mean, they didn't even use the recolored brown starting armor that already exists in-game for NPCs. I think whomever implements these "bonus" armor things is somewhat out of touch with the numerous incomplete or unused sets already in-game.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Casterbridge View Post
    He probably want's Saurfang Jr.'s set, which isn't available t players.
    Yup. I had forgot about that one because it was unobtainable anyway.