Profession Boosting Gear

Hey Guys, what's up.

So I've become increasingly interested in farming and making items from Profs in the recent months and I remember that there is gear in the game that boost proffession for example, if i remember correctly there is a pair of gloves in legion that increase skinning speeds.

What are all the pieces of gear in the game that added bonus's to your professions?

Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Oh and this thread will be about whatever I please. Don't make me turn this bitch into a Spiderman thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennegadelawlz View Post
    Hey Guys, what's up.

So I've become increasingly interested in farming and making items from Profs in the recent months and I remember that there is gear in the game that boost proffession for example, if i remember correctly there is a pair of gloves in legion that increase skinning speeds.

What are all the pieces of gear in the game that added bonus's to your professions?

Thank you
    https://www.wowhead.com/items?filter=107;0;skinning

Use that page. Replace "skinning" in the filter with any profession you want to look up.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by voxnor View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/items?filter=107;0;skinning

Use that page. Replace "skinning" in the filter with any profession you want to look up.

Cheers.
    Dang, that makes things easy, looks like i might have been wrong about that gloves that increase skinning speed

Thanks a bunch!
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Oh and this thread will be about whatever I please. Don't make me turn this bitch into a Spiderman thread.