Deleted

How to SOLO the Ball @Ghunn Mythic ?

Hi,

just wanted to ask how you solo as a MW the ball @Ghunn ? Running from Ball to WL Portal + 2x Chi Torpedo lets me stranded a few feet in front of the goal.
    You need to put transcendence somewhere before the fight ? can you do that without pulling the boss ?

thanks

If you're that close, couldn't you spec into Celerity and have an extra roll to cover the rest?

Quote Originally Posted by prinnybomb View Post
    Hi,

You need to put transcendence somewhere before the fight ? can you do that without pulling the boss ?
    You would put up transcendance sometime in phase 1.

Quote Originally Posted by toekneepark View Post
    If you're that close, couldn't you spec into Celerity and have an extra roll to cover the rest?
    Chi torpedo extends the roll distance a significant amount... i beleive it gets you further than the three rolls and occasionally the stacks lock you before you can use the third roll, unfortunately i cant help with the Topic at hand as i play MW and never have to.do it

Deleted
    Hi,

just wanted to ask how you solo as a MW the ball @Ghunn ? Running from Ball to WL Portal + 2x Chi Torpedo lets me stranded a few feet in front of the goal.

thanks
    Either put transcendence before the fight or if you're not the first one to carry the ball, go with that first group so you can leave your TP there.

Without using Transcendence only WW is able to do it.

Hi,

thanks
    You don't solo as a monk on the first or second run. You go third, fourth, fifth or sixth group. You follow along the first (or second) group solely to put your Transcendence there.

Hey man,
    Yeah it is possible to solo the orb as any monk spec. Easier for WW. But You need to place transcendance at the end. Take portal--> Roll (Making sure you run during the sides so you dont get entangled) roll again and transcendence. You should place your transcendence early in the fight, but if you are first to go up, reset the boss and place it (Yes it is possible to reset the boss on first phase, just have a hunter auto shoot THE BOSS (NOT THE ADDS) and he feign deaths while the arrow is in the air).

As MW, go along with the very first runner(s) and just put your transcendence right at the goal. Then jump down and continue the fight as normal. When it is your turn and your torpedo charges are back up, Gate>Torpedo>Torpedo>Transcendence and you should be there with no issues!

Deleted
    thanks for the answers, helped a lot.

as a monk we are supposed to put the statue on the sites for druids / rogues to have a shortcut. but we couldnt find a position how the rogue could shadowstep up. druid could fly up but rogue had LoS all the time. is there a trick ? maybe because the rogue teleports "to the back" of the target ?