GSync 120hz+ Monitor suggestions

Hi all,

Looking for some suggestions for a 120hz+ monitor with GSync.

I suppose I want to know some good monitors but also if there's ones I should avoid.

This monitor will be primarily for gaming, preferably curved and at least 24 inches. Cheaper is better because these things get expensive. Also, I live in Australia so if anyone has some local places that they know of, bonus points for you

Cheers guys

10+ Year Old Account
    If cheap is the biggest factor, the Dell s2417dg is usually the cheapest at around $350-400 US but can go below that when on special. Don't know how much it would be in Australia. Also its actually good, not just cheap, I'm using the 27 inch version. There are plenty other threads here about them if you want to search around for what various posters have said.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    If cheap is the biggest factor, the Dell s2417dg is usually the cheapest at around $350-400 US but can go below that when on special. Don't know how much it would be in Australia. Also its actually good, not just cheap, I'm using the 27 inch version. There are plenty other threads here about them if you want to search around for what various posters have said.
    Exactly the response I was looking for - thanks! Will use this as a starting point.

Ill second the Dell recommendation. I also have the S2717dg (the 27" version), and especially for the (US) price, its nearly unbeatable.

AOCs sub-brand AGON also has a 24" and 27" 144hz Gsync monitors - they use the same panels that the Dell's do, and may be more available to you. (Im not sure where AOC is big).

I would second this monitor..I'm also using the 27" variant and it's been a great monitor...won't upgrade again til high refresh rate gsync 4k monitors are affordable(which will be quite a few years)

I have ASUS asus pg278qr. It's overpriced trash. I am told 24 inch versions are better. This one uses some opticronix panel. There are cheaper alternatives in the market, namely acer, using the same fucking panel while being 20% cheaper. Anyway, do not buy asus.

Don't really have any tips as far as what screens to go for. What I would like to let you know tho is that a lot of people with dual screen setups have issues with flickering on the secondary screen that doesn't have Gsync activated. Personally have had the same problem myself and the end result is that I've just stopped using Gsync as it's been too annoying for me to put up with.

Edit: Obviously only relevant if you will run a dual screen setup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseDoodlez View Post
    Don't really have any tips as far as what screens to go for. What I would like to let you know tho is that a lot of people with dual screen setups have issues with flickering on the secondary screen that doesn't have Gsync activated. Personally have had the same problem myself and the end result is that I've just stopped using Gsync as it's been too annoying for me to put up with.

Edit: Obviously only relevant if you will run a dual screen setup.
    Dual screen has been problematic for me, I can't do anything fullscreen on the 2nd monitor or it gums up the primary.
    /s

I've been using the Dell S2716DGR and I've been quite happy with it so far. It seemed like the best bang/buck when I did my own research.

Sounds like a great monitor. Time to upgrade my younger brother's pc, we'll just finish installing the new rack, extang bed cover and railings for the truck before we work on his pc. He'll surely love the 27" new screen.

+1 for Dell S2717dg (the 27" version)