Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think a lot of blood elf mains played Forsaken in Classic. I did, anyway.

Diehard Paladins will probably roll humans, I guess.

Doesn't really matter, all the races look ugly with the old models.

either undead or troll

Yeah probably nelf cos I wanna be an alliance druid in classic.
    I had nelf huntard nelf druid orc warrior and undead lock in vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by hunsz View Post
    alliance 100% right? human, night elf?
    ... There are exclusive BE players? Why would you limit yourself to one race?

Quote Originally Posted by Thylight View Post
    Being the exclusive BELF player myself, I haven't decided on yet.

Probably will wait for classic TBC release
    I guess there are.. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Shishikyu View Post
    If I try classic at all, since I thought Vanilla was horrible back when I played it in 2005, then probably Human instead. Paladin love!
    More than I thought. Is it a cult thing or what's going on?

(I got like 3 belves, does that count?)
    Probably undead since it's what I started out as back in the day ("started out" as in "leveled past level 10"). Maybe dwarf and gnome and/or troll to vary it up.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-11-16 at 09:19 AM.

Its gonna be hilarious when all these people who keep talking about paladins actually play a vanilla paladin. I cant imagine many actually played them, despite all the people who will tell me that they played them back then at end game level. Its gonna be hilarious seeing people make a serious attempt to raid as ret.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orcs and Undeads.
    I'm a belf now due to Demonhunter restrictions. Undead Demonhunter yes please!

orc hunter since vanilla beta so gotta make one again.
    Last edited by ryjkur; 2018-11-16 at 11:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren or Human.

In TBC, I only went Horde because they finally had a paladin, and well, they were elves. Else, Tauren.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    well if you played a paladin no wonder you think it was horrible most melee classes in vanila auto atacked until 30 or 40,but paladin auto attacked until tbc
    At which point they soloed entire BG teams for 2 days...then auto attack and seal for another year or two.

Blood Elf only players --> Classic vanilla Alliance Night Elf character. (obviously, no?)

/thread

Deleted
    I think most players play more than just one race. Just because Blood Elves are the prettiest doesn't mean people don't enjoy other races.

The average belf player? Alliance. Because Blood elves being introduced brought a horde of alliance players to horde.
    Last edited by Dastreus; 2018-11-16 at 11:53 AM.

Right! The reason I play Blood Elf exclusively is because there are no old model Night Elfs and humans (humans have old texture but new skeleton.. still not the old one).

So yes, 100% Alliance!
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Nelf for alliance obviously, but I'll be maining horde so likely a mix of Orc and Undead, with a Tauren druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Thylight View Post
    Being the exclusive BELF player myself, I haven't decided on yet.

Probably will wait for classic TBC release
    Hope you have the lifespan of a blood elf then.

Deleted
    Well, if I would really play on Classic, I probably would stay Horde and play Trolls instead, or Forsaken. Alliance is boring.

genuinly cringed at this pseudointelectuality
    i dunno.. i think exclusively playing one race is more cringe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    The average belf player? Alliance. Because Blood elves being introduced brought a horde of alliance players to horde.
    I changed for other reasons. First, I planned to stay true to my human mage, but then friends of mine wanted to play Horde mid-TBC. Only then I have decided to main a Blood Elf mage, after I got a rare tailoring pattern.

But I won't be playing Classic anyway, because I don't expect to get a ZG tiger from there for my collection - and there is no other reason for me to go back to Classic again. Been there, done that, do not need any of this anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...People exclusively play only Blood elves? I mean my main is but... I can play any race really as long as it isn't gnome sized.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.